Paulo Ferreira - what a servant

Milan

Yeah let's not give him credit,maybe he didn't even play who knows.

Giving him credit is one thing. Overstating things is different.

If you don't remember how Bale was double or even triple-marked during that game I suggest you watch it again.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving him credit is one thing. Overstating things is different.

If you don't remember how Bale was double or even triple-marked during that game I suggest you watch it again.

I do remember who was Right back at the game so that is the most important thing.Ramires did cover but it doesn't take any credit of Paulo.But perhaps you don't remember him when he came to Chelsea when he way unplayable,i suggest you watch those games again.

I do remember who was Right back at the game so that is the most important thing.Ramires did cover but it doesn't take any credit of Paulo.

It may not, but that was not a case of a player keeping someone in his pocket.

But perhaps you don't remember him when he came to Chelsea when he way unplayable,i suggest you watch those games again.

Mind pointing me to a post of mine that made you think that?

Full respects paulo. usually if it was like some little kiddy footballer coughbalotellicough he would be sucking agents dicks and taking bitch fits and disturbing the flow of the team

paulo is a good person enough to know that well theres others ahead of him and that the spotlight isnt his and he acts like a true professional.sadly cash and stupid sponsor deals with a few other things are making his breed non existant

i respec and like t him enough to not sell him on fifa nuf said