Chelsea v Everton - player ratings

Tomo

Petr Cech 7 - Didnt have too much to do but got what he did have to do right

Paulo Ferreira 6 - solid but not spectacular

Branislav Ivanovic 6 - gave away the free kick that led to the leveller

John Terry 7 - Consistent as always from the skipper

Ashely Cole 6 - solid game but awfull penalty at the end

John Obi Mikel 6 - neat passing but left his area free too often

Ramires 8 - Have to hand it to him he was the one showing the required urgency now lets hope the others follow suit quickly

Frank Lampard 7 - Shown (whisper it) glimpses of the Lamps of last season

Soloman Kalou 7 - Were use to running and wasting from Kalou, but i think he was really good with his timing today

Didier Drogba 7 - Couple of flashes but will need to do more to save our ailing season

Florent Malouda 6 - where has his twin brother his him since september?

SUBS

Micheal Essien 7

Nicolas Anelka 7

Yuri Zhirkov 6

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Petr Cech 6 - Conceded a free-kick

Paulo Ferreira 7 - Solid

Branislav Ivanovic 6

John Terry 7

Ashely Cole 6 - Missed a pen and was regular

John Obi Mikel 7 - Best CFC midfielder in the fist half

Ramires 7 - Passanger in the first 45 but got better later on

Frank Lampard 2 - Would have been a 1 had he not scored

Salomon Kalou 7

Didier Drogba 5

Florent Malouda 4

SUBS

Micheal Essien 6

Nicolas Anelka 6

Yuri Zhirkov --

Props to Ferriera. He had a solid game.

He's very underappreciated by alot of fans at this club. Never moans and does the job he's asked to, yeah he's not the player he was when we signed him & sometimes has dodgy moments in defence but a great professional.

He's very underappreciated by alot of fans at this club. Never moans and does the job he's asked to, yeah he's not the player he was when we signed him & sometimes has dodgy moments in defence but a great professional.

Definitely. I'd love if he retired with Chelsea and then took up a coaching job with us, really epitomises "loyalty".

:goodpost:

n :tophat: to Paulo........

Hmm. I'm not sure on Ivanovic. He was a real menace to Everton when we had set pieces and he was competent defensively, but he was exposed on a couple of occasions and I remember Beckford's pace making a mug of him on more than one occasion. Plus, I'm pretty pissed he made that challenge on Jagielka which led to their (inevitable) late equaliser.

It's hard to rate them really because we were playing against a no-nonsense, hoofy, shit Everton team that were playing for penalties as soon as the ref blew his whistle to start the game. It's easy to criticise from watching the tv but that Everton team is a fucking pain in the arse to play. We tried so hard, i could see from the frustration that it was just not happening for them no matter what they tried. The performances weren't just to do with us, but Everton too

Lampard was getting in the positions, had chances to score and was so nearly on the end of key passes but his passing was crap and he seems so slow with reactions and movement. Even his control has let him down big time lately. I'd say 6 for Lamps because his impact should of been greater and that chip.... just utter stupidity.

Ramires was the man for me. Great control, great speed and just looks the part. He has good control and gets away from players very well. 8/10

And JT, i just love him. Always gives 100% and he's not just a fantastic passionate defender but he's also a brilliant footballer and he came to us at the end and clapped us, clapped him back and altho i was feeling crap, it made me feel a bit better that our captain still has time to thank us after a sad defeat. We all clapped back n just said meh.... one of those seasons.

Tough game, roll on Tuesday against a less physically powerful team who hopefully wont just sit back and whack the ball in any which direction suits.

Edited by OllieCFC

1 of the best game in this season for ferreira

Ramires continue show his talent, has strength and good motivation

Essien seem still loose his power and position

Lampard good position but miss too much this game bad luck today

Anelka good cross and that make team score if he didn't miss penalty he shouldn't be blame today

Malouda play like a spy disappear himself and no one in the field rarely to find him

No power in midfield when lead have a bad attitude in control the game seem fear and panic every time when the team lead