Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Ok so if you take it to that view, then yes he is a fraud. Because true true academy he has done little. He has bought a lot of young players and turn them into stars.

Then I guess i can say SAF would be the only top manager i know that has brought youth through the team.....but that was a long time ago, and has not done nothing since then, but bought them young like Wenge does.

Yes. Name me the last English Man U player to make it through the youths into the first team.

Over the past 10 years or so we've had JT, Arse have had Cole. So we're even,unless you count Clichey.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Yes. Name me the last English Man U player to make it through the youths into the first team.

Over the past 10 years or so we've had JT, Arse have had Cole. So we're even,unless you count Clichey.

Non in that view. Heck even Giggs was not from United but City.

I think the only thing Whinger can take credit for is selling players on for vastly over inflated prices. But that's not the same as being a great youth coach,look at his first team. Arshavin,Nasri and Walcott didn't come cheap.

Ok so lets take your facts:

Chelsea did not earned it, we got lucky that Roman chose us. He could have chosen spurs or any other team.

False.

Yes, Chelsea did earn it (unlike city). Roman wanted a club in the champions league, it was a MAJOR factor in his decision to buy the club.

Only one i can think of is their keeper Joe Hart and now slowly getting into the team M. Richards.

Hart has a long way to go yet.

And besides I said stars, I've already exposed your inability to read posts.. here we go again. :rolleyes:

Non in that view. Heck even Giggs was not from United but City.

I think Wes Brown was Man u's last English youth to make it. They did have this ugly,spotty twat called chadwick that was meant to be the next big thing but even he didn't make it.

Guest justin_3d

False.

Yes, Chelsea did earn it (unlike city). Roman wanted a club in the champions league, it was a MAJOR factor in his decision to buy the club.

Hart has a long way to go yet.

And besides I said stars, I've already exposed your inability to read posts.. here we go again. :rolleyes:

Exactly there where other clubs in the CL. He could have chosen them, but chose us. We are lucky!

And Hart is a star. One of the best goalkeepers right now in the world.

Exactly there where other clubs in the CL. He could have chosen them, but chose us. We are lucky!

Lmao at you trying to back peddle, we are talking about Man-City. Everything I have said in this discussion with you, is in correlation to Chelsea fans right to criticise man-city.

They never earned a CL spot (unlike chelsea), they have no pre-sheikh players.

End of.

Hart is far from world class at the moment ...he may become that one day ..can think of at least 4 better in PL alone

Maybe he said to him "Ffs Fernando relax, don't be so scared" :D

Which in turn has made him even more nervous.No wonder he's not scoring.

He's gonna be flinching in training now everytime Carlo goes anywhere near him.:)

Which in turn has made him even more nervous.No wonder he's not scoring.

He's gonna be flinching in training now everytime Carlo goes anywhere near him.:)

Sure..You have a big imagination. :D

It's the players Carlo bought. Torres not, as was bought by Roman. But these are the players Carlo ask for. So Carlo buy.

Didn't expect you to. Anyway you should keep going, don't let truth get in the way of whatever bullshit you spout.

Guest justin_3d

Lmao at you trying to back peddle, we are talking about Man-City. Everything I have said in this discussion with you, is in correlation to Chelsea fans right to criticise man-city.

They never earned a CL spot (unlike chelsea), they have no pre-sheikh players.

End of.

And tell me, what does earning a CL spot has to do with anything???

Justin aggrandises man-city players.

...It's Suspect to say the least.

No i think Hart is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. I am sure United would want him to replace Van der Sar if they could get him. Or Arsenal would take him in a heartbeat!

And tell me, what does earning a CL spot has to do with anything???

facepalmz.gif

You've misinterpreted two of my posts already, you've just made it 3.

Read through the thread and you'll see why I haven't bothered giving you an explanation to that. :rolleyes:

Guest justin_3d

facepalmz.gif

You've misinterpreted two of my posts already, you've just made it 3.

Read through the thread and you'll see why I haven't bothered giving you an explanation to that. :rolleyes:

Because there is non!

You are only finding excuse to hate, that's all.