Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Guest justin_3d

The Wenger good with youth is a myth.

No they're not. And you can't count Bruma and co. Just like you only counted JT in your other post.

Why is the Wenger with youth a myth? If he keeps buying cheap young players and turn them into stars?

But who i think is better then him is Guss and Bielsa, that don't get much mention as him, Mourinho, Carlo or Pep, because they work with what they have and bring more youth.

And I was counting JT back then, now i count Bruma, Kakuta, Josh, Sturridge, PVA and such from our academy.

Incorrect!

They played in the YOUTH TEAM but came from another teams youth academy. McEarhan will be A Youth Academy product, so would have been Cork. They were signed at 9 yers old and went through the academy to go into the Youth Academy, we bought Bruma, Kakuta, etc. from other teams youth academy's because we could offer something which those teams couldn't - a world class coaching (i would hope so saying Roman put it £350million).

Well i still count them as our youth. Cause they came at young age without being big stars. Is like what Wenger does at Arsenal. He buys youth and help them turn into stars.

So stating 100% pure facts is now hating. :rolleyes:

:doh:

You can state fact, but when you label a team as "shite" then you are hating.

Do you like it when people call Chelsea, "Chelshit"?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the Wenger with youth a myth? If he keeps buying cheap young players and turn them into stars?

Wenger is not the great youth coach he's made out to be. How many youngsters has he bought cheap and made into stars?

Viera wasn't that cheap,Henry definately wasn't. Fabregas was poached young and at the time was considered the best in the world in his position.

How many English players has he helped along? I can only think of our Ashley.

Guest justin_3d

Wenger is not the great youth coach he's made out to be. How many youngsters has he bought cheap and made into stars?

Viera wasn't that cheap,Henry definately wasn't. Fabregas was poached young and at the time was considered the best in the world in his position.

How many English players has he helped along? I can only think of our Ashley.

Well not english but a lot of foreigners.....

And Fabregas was poached??? like how? like we did with Kakuta?

Fabregas left Barcelona, and he become a world class player at Arsenal.

You can state fact, but when you label a team as "shite" then you are hating.

Do you like it when people call Chelsea, "Chelshit"?

Lmao. I stated an individual man-city player as shite, not the football club, read posts carefully in future. :rolleyes:

Also, I've already canceled out and your point with unbiased facts, and why Chelsea fans have every right to criticize Man-city. If you wish to view those unbiased facts again, feel free to move your cursor up the page. :rolleyes:

Yes. If you take a 16/ 17 year old prospect from other youth teams then it's poaching their best youngsters. just because it's legal doesn't mean it's not poaching.

Fabregas would have done just fine if he stayed at Barca.

Look at Arsenals mickey mouse cup teams that were supposed to be the next big thing. Lupoli,Quincey- owusi,Hoyte,Senderos,Vela etc.

Now all gone.

How many cups or titles has Arsenal won in the last 4-5 years?

How many times have Arsenal been in the top three?

There is a point between Youth and expierence. To replace one manager so that he can play youth is just suicide for the club's constistency. Carlo has had a blip, and thus had pressure on him to perform, why would you take the risk in playing youth players or inexpeirenced players and hope for the best?

There are oppertunities in some players that i am sure Carlo should have done another way, but that what happens in football. Whose to say that if Hutchinson didn't have to retire that he wouldn't have been competeing for a first time start now-a-days? Cork and Mancienne are the only players (Betrand also) that i can think of that can make some kind of effect on our squad that is a youth product (Betrand i am not sure about).

Guest justin_3d

Yes. If you take a 16/ 17 year old prospect from other youth teams then it's poaching their best youngsters. just because it's legal doesn't mean it's not poaching.

Fabregas would have done just fine if he stayed at Barca.

Look at Arsenals mickey mouse cup teams that were supposed to be the next big thing. Lupoli,Quincey- owusi,Hoyte,Senderos,Vela etc.

Now all gone.

So that's what Chelsea is doing a lot right now right???

Guest justin_3d

Lmao. I stated an individual man-city player as shite, not the football club, read posts carefully in future. :rolleyes:

Also, I've already canceled out and your point with unbiased facts, and why Chelsea fans have every right to criticize Man-city. If you wish to view those unbiased facts again, feel free to move your cursor up the page. :rolleyes:

Ok so lets take your facts:

• Chelsea earned a champions league spot, thus earning romans support.
So has Spurs. Where is there support?
Chelsea did not earned it, we got lucky that Roman chose us. He could have chosen spurs or any other team.
  • The two poster boys for Chelsea are Lamps & JT, two pre-roman players

Yeah true, can't argue with that.

• Man-city (unlike Chelsea) did not earn a CL spot before the sheikhs came in
What does earning a CL spot has to do with? Malaga has been bought by a sheikh and they are worse. If any a club that deserves a rich owner would be Villareal, and Spurs.
  • City have no original (pre-sheikh) players who have become stars like JT & Lamps.

Only one i can think of is their keeper Joe Hart and now slowly getting into the team M. Richards.

Yes.

So we are no better then what Arsenal has been doing for the past few years, if poaching is bad for you....

Ok Fiberglass. Besides him whe has Wenger 'made' word class?

Nasri and van Persie are semi world class.

Guest justin_3d

Ok Fiberglass. Besides him whe has Wenger 'made' word class?

Nasri and van Persie are semi world class.

That is better then what we have done with our youth!

Again i keep stating, people keep hating here, but fail to look at their own club.....

So we are no better then what Arsenal has been doing for the past few years, if poaching is bad for you....

Never said it was bad. Just that they can't be classed as our own homegrown youth products.

The rules should be changed in my opinion.

Guest justin_3d

Never said it was bad. Just that they can't be classed as our own homegrown youth products.

The rules should be changed in my opinion.

Oh ok then.

But even then, that is going to continue. Because with the Financial Fair Play rule, most big teams will continue buying younger players from other academy.

Again i keep stating, people keep hating here, but fail to look at their own club.....

I'm not slating their youth system and i'm not saying ours is great. Just stating facts that Wenger's youth policy is a myth and the man is a bit of a fraud.

Nasri and van Persie are like Mikel. They were young when they came to their teams, but they already played first team football.

Guest justin_3d

I'm not slating their youth system and i'm not saying ours is great. Just stating facts that Wenger's youth policy is a myth and the man is a bit of a fraud.

Ok so if you take it to that view, then yes he is a fraud. Because true true academy he has done little. He has bought a lot of young players and turn them into stars.

Then I guess i can say SAF would be the only top manager i know that has brought youth through the team.....but that was a long time ago, and has not done nothing since then, but bought them young like Wenge does.

And even then, most top teams don't have much of those true youth in their rank. Real Madrid has not produce non since the Guti days. United non since the Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs era...ergh forgot Giggs was from City!