Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

LMAO, eldinho, you are a nice guy but I cant understand many of your points. Whats this question about ?

Well you were talking about wrong signings and how Carlo isn't the man for it because he doesn't know how to sign a player.

Someone signed Deco. Was it Carlo?

Couple of months ago you said that Ramires was an awful signing...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with some things he does but he won the double last season and is looking like finishing 2nd this season. Regardless of hows it was done, these are facts. He has to have at least 1 more year. Be absolutely disgusting if not.

Heard something about Zola coming back as his number 2

could you answer my question ...or didn't you understand that?

i cant answer in a better way, since I cant express myself in english as I don in portuguese. Im a social scientist, and you are asking me if I ever considered if my assumptions might be wrong.

Im always analyzing if my assumptions are wrong or right, at this time Im convinced that they are right, since nobody in the press or in this forum convinced me that keeping Carlo is the right thing to do, Im open to read the arguments, butuntil right now all that I can see are weak arguments that can be easily dismissed.

Well you were talking about wrong signings and how Carlo isn't the man for it because he doesn't know how to sign a player.

Someone signed Deco. Was it Carlo?

Couple of months ago you said that Ramires was an awful signing...

Ramires was awful signing, right he is not anymore. Right now Torres is a bad signing, I dont know whats going to happen in next years in this career at Chelsea.

Im still dont get the Deco thing, it came from nowhere and made me laugh out loud.

i cant answer in a better way, since I cant express myself in english as I don in portuguese. Im a social scientist, and you are asking me if I ever considered if my assumptions might be wrong.

Im always analyzing if my assumptions are wrong or right, at this time Im convinced that they are right, since nobody in the press or in this forum convinced me that keeping Carlo is the right thing to do, Im open to read the arguments, butuntil right now all that I can see are weak arguments that can be easily dismissed.

again you demonstrate your magnificent level of arrogance . all opposing points are weak , The poll which started this thread still shows over 70 %

still in favour of Carlo remaining. But of course that 70% know little . Or in your usual words are idiots

Ramires was awful signing, right he is not anymore. Right now Torres is a bad signing, I dont know whats going to happen in next years in this career at Chelsea.

Im still dont get the Deco thing, it came from nowhere and made me laugh out loud.

if thats your profession, do you even have something to eat? Well why are you then even saying who is a bad signing if you don't know what's going to happen in the future. Why don't you just wait?

Deco thing is just a comparison that we made some bad decisions even before Carlo become our manager.

<br>again you demonstrate your magnificent level of arrogance . all opposing points are weak , The poll which started this thread still shows over 70 %<br>still in favour of Carlo remaining. But of course that 70% know little . Or in your usual words are idiots<br>

Im no saying they are idiots, wich is a word that a barely use in this forum, but is used many times to describe me, Im just saying that , maybe these 70% have good points, but not good enough to change mind. Im not willing to change my made only because 70% of the people think otherwise.

Im not saying that Carlo must be sacked because I think its the right thing, Im saying that in my fucking opinion, sacking him is the right thing to do. My opinion doesn't mean anything, since Carlo will stay or leave regardless my or your opinion, so I dont know why you get so bitter.

Im no saying they are idiots, wich is a word that a barely use in this forum, but is used many times to describe me, Im just saying that , maybe these 70% have good points, but not good enough to change mind. Im not willing to change my made only because 70% of the people think otherwise.

Im not saying that Carlo must be sacked because I think its the right thing, Im saying that in my fucking opinion, sacking him is the right thing to do. My opinion doesn't mean anything, since Carlo will stay or leave regardless my or your opinion, so I dont know why you get so bitter.

Fair play.

And guys all these points from both sides have been repeated over and over again, let's wait and watch what happens :)

Fair play.

And guys all these points from both sides have been repeated over and over again, let's wait and watch what happens :)

indeed. Im done here. If he stays I would hope he do a good job next season, if he leaves I hope we find the right manager to made us a dominant side for years. We will know his fate soon.

Thats why we wait and don't jump to conclusions when they first move.

Guest justin_3d

We can argue about Carlo,but Roman and the board won't listen.It is much more likely that he is leaving,whether you like it or not.smile.gif

Let's hope for the best whatever(or whoever) that is.wink.gif

That's what it's all about.

Who we want as a coach, as a player and all this nonsense is just pure speculation. The final decision is made by Roman the man.

So let's see what happens.

After it happens, then we can critizice if it was a good thing. Weather we wasted our money good on this players, etc etc etc.

Other then that, just sit back, get some popcorns, and let everything unfold! :)

Guest justin_3d

BTW i said it before, and i say it now.

If somehow by a miracle, Roman is able to convinve el loco Bielsa to come to Chelsea, then i will vote Carlo out in a heartbeat!

Marcelo Bielsa is one of the best coach out there!

Better then Mourinho, Better then Carlo, Better then Villa-Boas, and a close second to Guus.

Marcelo Bielsa is the man to lead the Chelsea revolution.

But knowing the man, i know he will not like to work with Roman.

So the chances of that happening, are one in a million. :(

Hence, i don't see any candidate out there better then Carlo.

Marcelo Bielsa is one of the best coach out there!

Better then Mourinho, Better then Carlo, Better then Villa-Boas, and a close second to Guus.

Marcelo Bielsa is the man to lead the Chelsea revolution.

But knowing the man, i know he will not like to work with Roman.

So the chances of that happening, are one in a million. :(

Hence, i don't see any candidate out there better then Carlo.

I know Bielsa, and i dont know, he maybe never go to Europe, he looks comfortable working at Southamerica. Why do you like him so much? He is doing an amazing work in Chile right now, but do you think that he can be that good in Europe? A lot of managers were amazing in Southamerica and when they went to Europe they fail. (Like Bianchi, he did a fantastic work at Boca Juniors (Boca Juniors won everything in that period) , but when he went to the Atletico, he fail).

But yeah, for me Bielsa is a good manager too, but im a little skeptical about him in Europe.

Umm, 23 yr old in new country new league plays below avg for first couple of months and you tag him an awful signing?