Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

It would be absoloute redicilous to sack Ancelotti after this season. It just doesn´t make sense in a wider perspective.

He is a good manager who got us the double in our first season, who brings stability.

I think that some of our players have to ask themselves some questions...

Unless it is José (highly unlikely, i don´t think that he´ll get the sack at Madrid if he doesn´t win the CL, because he is the best manager they can get, there isn´t anyone around to take that job, i think. and Roman and him aren´t exactly best friends anymore i suppose) or Guus (also unlikely, we all know that he is someone who sticks to his word he has given) it makes no sense.

Give Carlo another season to establish and adapt. If he can´t produce, let him go and see what the situation with the two mentioned above is like.

Hes a good manager - hes not good. He is so so.

He has got the double - it doesnt matter, because, despite the double, his weakness were exposed during last season.

He brings stability - He stayed here two full seasons. Thats stability enough for me. Van Gaal just won the Bundesliga with Bayern and reached the CL final, and he was told that he will only stay as long as the end of the season. Nobody is saying that Bayern dont have stability becaus van Gaal will be replaced.

Plus, there is no chance of Mourinho returning to Chelsea. He wont be sacked and Roman hates him.

The only good reason to keep Carlo is: lets he stay one more season, and wait until Guardiola contracts with Barça expire and then hire him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

First Lippi, then Mourinho, now Abramovich want Hiddink, hmm...

Who Said he wanted Lippi?

That was that guy that said he wanted to come. But make sure he will be another Scolari. So no thank you.

And Hiddink i think Roman wants him as the sporting director.

Guest justin_3d

Abramovich now want him as manager, they said there are 80% that he is going to be our manager... bullshi!

murinjo30251020110208070825.jpg

blue%20scalf.gif

Who is they??

.... and they are undefeated both un the league and Europa. I watch Porto every week. some nice football they play.

Just to say, our team is very shit. Right now if we played against Porto or Benfica, we would get hammered. they have speed and techniques. the same CANNOT be said of our team who just sit there and do nothing. I can't understand how we have scored so few goals this season, and mostly, defenders bailing us out. not forgetting penalties. TORRES, Drogba, ANELKA and KALOU = <8 goals in 10 matches. STURRIDGE = 6 goals in Eight matches. FFS, how can that be explained??

All in all, i would be happy to see carlo stay, butnot Malouda and Anelka

Yes they have a good squad. Very balanced with good players. Good attacking midfielders, striker and two/three good wingers. A really good squad with a lot of options.

Owner: Roman Abramovich

Coach: Jose Mourinho

Sporting Director: Guus Hiddink

Team: CHELSEA FC

Captain: Jhonn Terry

Vice Captain: Frank Lampard.

LET THE WAY BLUES!!!

New manager with the same squad we have now won't be better than this season.

Exactly!

Priority should be the squad! Then think about which manager should be chosen to lead them. Who knows, Ancelotti could excel with the players he'd require.

Stop this Mourinho thing. He won't leave Madrid till he wins everything there is to win with them. And snap out of the past ffs. Mourinho is history. We are like those broken lovers who can;t accept the fact that the other person has moved on. Disgraceful.

Priority should be the squad! Then think about which manager should be chosen to lead them. Who knows, Ancelotti could excel with the players he'd require.

In my opinion we should first settle the manager matter. The new players should be bought by both the manager and the board... Oh wait, it doesn't work like that here, so yeah, maybe we sould buy the players first, lol.

If Mourinho comes back, it wont be til maybe 2 or 3 years time. I'd like Carlo to actually stay and see what he's made of. How's he gonna make Chelsea better and is he gonna show some bollocks?

Got lots of Portuguese speaking players tho for a Portuguese manager.

In my opinion we should first settle the manager matter. The new players should be bought by both the manager and the board... Oh wait, it doesn't work like that here, so yeah, maybe we sould buy the players first, lol.

I don't know why a player has to be specifically a managers or boards acquisition. Signings should be a collective work from scouts to board, manager, owner...