Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

The way our team is performing has very little to do with carlo besides the actual team selection. The people to balme are the likes of Malouda ( cant outsprint anyone any more) Anelka ( is just waay over the hill ) Lampard ( since he got injured he hasnt looked the same). Where the fuck has our quick slick passing of last year gone? I seriously cant wait for the new Era of Chelsea FC the home grown one! Bring back sturridge, Kakuta, and Josh. Possibly buy two young strikers and one winger and we back in business. But to be honest we look tiiiired and pathetic!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people jumping on the Vilas Boas bandwagon - how many have actually followed Porto since he's joined?

Precisely. From what i've heard i've no doubts he is a good tactical manager (can't say i've watched Porto this season) and don't doubt his ability, but Carlo was given the job here because of his CL pedigree. The ONLY person i'd be happy with (if Carlo were to leave) is Guus Hiddink, or even better, bring back Ray Wilkins.

What was Carlo's surprise anyway? What ever it was didn't work (surprise, surprise)

Playing Anelka wide right,I'm sick of these decisions.

I think it was a return to the 4-3-2-1 christmas tree that we haven't played for a while.

The only real mistake was Torres starting imo, and we didn't play that badly in the first 20/25 mins, Lampard definitely should have scored.

I did not follow him enough to pass a judgment on him . What I have heard that he is for winning and beautiful football.

You know somebody who was under the tutelage of Mourinho will have something about him.

I doubt Ancelotti would have led Porto to the league title with 5 weeks to spare and to the semis of the Europa league.

You know somebody who was under the tutelage of Mourinho will have something about him.

I doubt Ancelotti would have led Porto to the league title with 5 weeks to spare and to the semis of the Europa league.

And I doubt AVB would have led Chelsea to their first ever domestic double in his first season at the club.

And I doubt AVB would have led Chelsea to their first ever domestic double in his first season at the club.

Shush about the double now,it's in the past. Let's talk about finishing this season empty handed and how many awful decisions Carlo has made.

If the league was as weak as last year and we had such an easy run the FA Cup then I think he would have.

Ancelotti is ordinary in every sense.

Shush about the double now,it's in the past. Let's talk about finishing this season empty handed and how many awful decisions Carlo has made.

Don't shush me. I was referring to a point Styles made. Ascertain the context of my post before replying to it.

If the league was as weak as last year and we had such an easy run the FA Cup then I think he would have.

Ancelotti is ordinary in every sense.

If the league was so weak, why didn't anyone else win it? And how difficult is it to win the Portuguese league?

There's no point trying to have a debate with you because you prefer to credit all the success to the players and all the failures to Carlo.

Don't shush me. I was referring to a point Styles made. Ascertain the context of my post before replying to it.

If the league was so weak, why didn't anyone else win it? And how difficult is it to win the Portuguese league?

There's no point trying to have a debate with you because you prefer to credit all the success to the players and all the failures to Carlo.

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stop with the double talk it gets boring.

I think the point is that people aren't just blaming Carlo though. But his decisions are awful

Fuck this. You don't read posts, or purposely ignore the aspect of understanding their context. Carry on your usual ramblings.

Let's talk about THIS season please. Keep on topic.

Let's go back in time a week and to how everyone was saying to stand any chance of a win in the second leg we can't go playing Essien and Lamps in the middle again.

Remember that?

Carlo must watch different games to the 95% of us on here that could spot a mile away they weren't good enough in the middle together.

there is nothing wrong in finishing empty handed . However, awful decisions are definitely a concern.

Let's talk about THIS season please. Keep on topic.

I was on topic all the time. But I'm not having a debate with you, for reasons aforementioned.

My final view on the matter - of course he makes big mistakes, they're well documented. But he deserves respect for his achievements and the chance to redeem himself next year, a chance to continue on a strategy for the club. He's been undermined by player power and owner interference, though he's at fault for (seemingly) taking it lying down. I'd give him one more year.

there is nothing wrong in finishing empty handed . However, awful decisions are definitely a concern.

Yes it's more the fashion in which we've finished empty handed, and the lack of a decent performance all season which is a real worry.

I was on topic all the time. But I'm not having a debate with you, for reasons aforementioned.

My final view on the matter - of course he makes big mistakes, they're well documented. But he deserves respect for his achievements and the chance to redeem himself next year, a chance to continue on a strategy for the club. He's been undermined by player power and owner interference, though he's at fault for (seemingly) taking it lying down. I'd give him one more year.

What are your views on all of us on here saying lamps and essien can't work in the middle but Carlo still keeps on playing them?