Nelson Mandela could be on his death bed at 92 years of age.

Badboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know what he did, but he's 92! He's lucky to have lived that long, and everyone has to die at some point.

Yeah but to say "don't give a shit" is a bit rude isn't it? We still have to appreciate his legacy and when the day comes we must be respectful not say things like "It was about time" (not implying you'd say such a thing)

That's ignorant.

Ignorant to who? I doubt he or any of his family members read TC

Yeah but to say "don't give a shit" is a bit rude isn't it? We still have to appreciate his legacy and when the day comes we must be respectful not say things like "It was about time" (not implying you'd say such a thing)

Just being honest. I didn't say it was about time, I was saying if he was to die god forbid that its not exactly a huge shock is it? People get old and die, It happens to everyone

It's never nice to hear of anybody dying..

Did I say it was?

He's a legend yes... but at 92 years old, it's not a shock or desperately sad tbh. He's only human and he'll leave a never ending legacy. Everyone dies, its good that he lasted that long and had a decent run after release. He's still got a few years left in him anyway.

As a history student I've spent an awful amount of time researching Mandela in the past. A great man, a hero and legend on the modern times.

But I'm sure everyone will agree he has had a great innings! Hopefully he can stay at the crease for a few more deliveries to come, however.

I've never had a bad word to say about Mandela,but come on peeps,he is 92 and if it is close to his time to go to the great gig in the sky,then so be it.

Mandela was one of the decent politicians who actually cared about his people.Meanwhile our very own Mrs Thatcher is still breathing.

She is one who won't die of a heart attack,considering that she doesn't have a heart!.