Official Stadium Plan Announcement Soon?

DavidEU

Chels cant move,its one of the basics of CPO , the club (football team has to stay at stamford bridge) its part of Bates legacy that he left from CPO. So unless we can develop the bridge, we will never leave.

Actually not too bothered, because lets be honest, Brmingham away (didnt sell all our tickets, EvERTON SEMI FINAL (ONLY SOLD AFEW THOUSAND) wIGAN AWAY ONLY 2K SOLD SO FAR FOR SATURDAY.

We may have 74k members but hw many are proper fans! In the eighties we took 10k t Sunderland on a wed night,even three years ago we had 7k at OT

Now we struggle, too expensive ?! well everton...£10 train and £28 quid ticket

Wigan £10 train and £15 ticket .....were not as bigas we used to be ! dont know where our fans have gone, priced out of every game , maybe, but they could still get to a few like the above !

Even the yids have sold 3k for their league game at Everton next week and we cant sell out our full allocation for asemi final.....we have 74k members and 24k season ticket holders but cant sell 6k tickets.....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of having the MHL as a standing area. The club really should try it.

I am not sure about this but hasnt the Goverment banned Standing in Football stadiums to restrict Rioting and stuff.? I dont think any football club in England allows standing....correct me if im wrong.

Chels cant move,its one of the basics of CPO , the club (football team has to stay at stamford bridge) its part of Bates legacy that he left from CPO. So unless we can develop the bridge, we will never leave.

That is something that can be worked around and it certainly doesn't prevent us totally from leaving the Bridge.

I also think there should be Junior/Senior/Student prices all over the ground and not just the East Stand.

i think that to matthew harding and shed end lowers should be made student areas to would generate more atmoshphere.

kent_blue

No it wouldnt. All our noise comes from MHS, so why change that?

None of these 'areas' will work, simply because the same people will try and buy tickets, and are willing to sit where ever in the ground, as long as they get tickets.

Having an area in the EU wont work either, because of the % of Season Tickets that are there. Scattering a bunch of students around in there isn't going to change a thing.

The sensible thing to do would be to clump the tourists and 'Prawn Sandwhich' together in the East., allowing for the West to be used for Students/singers to help out Shed and MHS. But theres no point discussing this in here as its a whole other matter.

IF theres a new ground, I hope the club will spend a lot time though considering how to improve the atmosphere.

The club shoule be looking to getting in (if they were at all bothered that is) the 14 - 20 year olds. And not just with their parents, you used to be able to turn up with a group of mates and all get in together and be able to afford it. What sort of 14 - 20 year olds these days can firstly afford to go to games and secondly plan in advance to go with a group of friends so they all book together?

Ones with initiative can ;) But I do get your point, young people under 20 rarely go to games themselves these days. The Club needs to do something, like add a student area. We have the family area, but perhaps a sining area were teenagers and students can go and sing on the East or West Stand at the MH end would improve the atmosphere.

If we dont move think the away fans should go back to the East stand.Might help get the dead singing again.

Its not the same not having the Shed really esp when their giving the full allocation of it as the people who are singing in the Shed are scattered around which doesnt help