Chelsea Reserves 7 Tottenham Reserves 3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robben Could use his right tho if he wanted, he dribbles both ways and uses both feet equally as good while doing it. Danny is way too left footed and defenses can easily cope with him on the wings.

Robben right foot -

Robben right foot - (From 1:50)

Just let the whole reserve team playing except Hilario, he didn't lookg ood at the first two goals of Tottenham. I prefer Cech on the GK position, is v Aanholt always captain of the reserves?

I believe Borini is, but he's out injured/

After this performance, if Daniel does not get game time i do not think he ever will. But ill be honest when gets his chances with the first team he tries to hard i feel. He needs to stay composed and just do the smart passes and shooting. For example his volley against wolves this week. He could of easily brought that ball down and composed himself, instead he went for impossible volley but he will learn with time.

If Sturridge doesn't start today he may as well leave.

And that goes to show how poor a goalkeeper Hilario is. A couple of years ago I'd have said he was a good shot-stopper, but it's almost as if he's forgotten how to deal with shots. If they are low shots you either smother it and get your body behind or you use the scissor movement with the legs to block. He looks so awkward. Turnbull is by far the better goalkeeper and has to start.