Christopher Samba

LDN Blue

According to the Metro today, we're one of the clubs who have made official inquiries about him

..Big guns such as Chelsea and Spurs having made official approaches to the Ewood Park hierarchy over £8million-rated Samba, Fulham are also hopeful of competing for his signature.

Fair enough the Metro is hardly the best source in the world, but this makes me very happy. Samba, 26-years old, is a fantastic defender, he gives it his all, he's strong & he's a leader. He's also home-grown. I'd love it if we signed him, but apparently he'll cost us £8million. Considering Bolton are asking for £20million for Cahill, it think this is a great deal.. Thoughts?

article-0-02AD94CE000004B0-425_468x417.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) - I was worried people wouldn't agree with me because he plays for Blackburn

Well people would be wrong if they think that way. I've always seen him put up immense performances against Drogba, he always has a good game against us.

Age - check

Ability - check

Homegrown - check

Price - check

If he's available and from all accounts, he seems to be available, he should be a priority for us along with a creative midfielder. Opens up space for Bruma to go on loan as well.

If our transfer targets are the likes of Samba, Cahill and Bothroyd then we can be looking at a very different Chelsea in the future to the one we have witnessed in recent times.

Agreed, Samba is good, but not at the same level as Chelsea players of recent times.

If our transfer targets are the likes of Samba, Cahill and Bothroyd then we can be looking at a very different Chelsea in the future to the one we have witnessed in recent times.

Exactly -smacks of Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizzaro days.

''So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there you have a problem..........''

Very good player. I actually said to my mates a while agp he's good and underrated but they just laughed lol. I think the best could come from Samba if he moves to a team like Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, City or United. I wouldn't hesitate to sign him, he's a rock and a tough guy.

SIGN HIM UP! I met him a Burberry in Sydney when he was here to play in trial matches vs Sydney FC and AEK Athens. He is massive! Would definitely take him! He is strong and fast and can score off headers! For the amount of corners we get, we could sure use this bloke..

samba is a really good defender, only if ppl are not big signings they don't have to be bad or not "chelsea-Class", hes better than boularhouz and many other players we bought for much more money, we're talking about a SQUADPLAYER who could break through the first, he cant shot as hard as alex but he has all the same aspects plus he is really really fast.

if you ask me, get him would be the best piece of business for a long long time...

Would bee very happy if we signed him. I have a lot of respect for him and i think he is a great player. Him and Didier seem pretty close as well every time we play them. This would be one of my favorite signings for quite a while.

610x.jpg

As long as he does a decent job of defending and not make mistakes and score goals, why not?

8m IMO is a more reasonable price compared to 20m for Gary Cahil whose gonna play as back up.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You