What the team needs strongly

Yasser

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero is not a right winger. He is like Kalou in the sense that he may be put there as a make-shift winger, but tends to favour the centre forward positions. Would be as good as giving the crack in the wall a slap of shiny expensive paint.

Exactly what i've been saying. You don't go out signing a 35-40 mil supporting striker assuming he can perform at a high level on the right wing.

I think Alexis Sanchez would be a great signing. We haven't seen such a explosive, exciting, crowd-entertaining player at The Bridge in a long time. But Ashley Young would be a good buy too (Albrighton is outshining him though whistling.gif).

Albrighton is outshining him though whistling.gif

Albrighton is a fantastic player. I think he's like our version of Jack Cork (difference is, Villa gave him a chance). It's a shame we don't need him, he would've made a great signing.

Albrighton is a fantastic player. I think he's like our version of Jack Cork (difference is, Villa gave him a chance). It's a shame we don't need him, he would've made a great signing.

We don't need a winger?

I agree with the right winger. Someone like A.Johnson and Ashley Young would fit great, and I think for the right price we could actually get them, but I doubt that's gonna happen because Ancelotti has his precious Anelka and Kalou...

But, we also need a central back period. Carvalho shouldn't have left, but when he did we should've bought another CB. Maybe Cahil from Bolton, Subotic from B.Dortmund or somebody else.

And last thing is a right back. We got only Bosingwa (half fit) and P.Fereirra who is oldish and kinda weak so we should get a younger and faster right back like Micah Richards or Davide Santon.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You