What the team needs strongly

Yasser

hi

At the outset I would like to welcome everyone here, and I would also like to tell you a happy new year ..

I'm here to talk about the current team and the development needs through the inclusion of new players ..

From my point of view I think that Chelsea is missing a right winger, is missing a player can make a difference through his skill and speed .. My words to be here from my point of view I think that Anelka is over must be looking for a replacement as soon as possible!!

Unfortunately, I do not see anything good in the current time Anelka except to control the ball, and go with her right and left and this will never make a difference!!!!

The problem is that the administration held strongly to some of the players with the knowledge that Level not eligible to play for a club like Chelsea ..

I hope I'm just here selling Anelka and bring alternative skill and fast and able to make a difference, such as: Adam Johnson, Aaron Lennon and other players, I'm not asking these but only those examples of what I want ..

Bring on the team right winger (Super) in any way and this is what the team needs desperately ..

I hope to see you give me about this .. good luck

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're definitely right. On the left wing we're sorted with Malouda & Zhirkov. On the right, we've got nothing. Carlo tries to put Anelka, Kalou & Sturridge there, but he does not understand they're not wingers. If we could find a player, around the age of 24, who's got plenty of experience and skill, and is purely right sided we will be sorted (in attack). It's something we've lacked in a long long while, the only player who can actually play the wing is Benayoun, and he's out till April so, in hindsight, that wasn't a bad signing.

Yes, this is what you want it, we want to communicate our opinions to the Roman want to listen to our demands, even if a little!

To be contracted with the right winger and I hope to be Alexis Sanchez or Aguero ..

Anelka and sitting on the bench at the end of this season sold for any club!

We extended Anelka's contract just this summer and most of us were happy about it*, I doubt we did it to raise his price (we rarely do) so we won't be seeing his back anytime soon.

* In fact I still am

I'd still like to see Anelka on the bench of our squad. He's got experience that you'd like to bring on in the 80th minute just to hold up a lead or give someone a rest ect.

We extended Anelka's contract just this summer and most of us were happy about it*, I doubt we did it to raise his price (we rarely do) so we won't be seeing his back anytime soon.

* In fact I still am

I hope that this season is the last season for Anelka, is now only an increase in the number of players! I hope that the opinions we link to the Roman administration and all ..

Aguero, A.Young, Hazard, Jesus Navas, Hulk, Sanchez ... those are my favourites, but I think at this moment we can't afford Aguero or Hulk so we should concentrate on Young, Navas or maybe Sanchez.

I think we can easily and also included Ashley Young or Hulk or Navas, but where the administration about our demands?!!!

Not sure if you get the concept.. But this isn't directly linked to the Chelsea board.

I better get myself a Kenyon or Arnesen avatar, all my criticism will be justified without even having to end every post with those pointless 'IMO' biggrin.gif

Oh, I'm sorry I did not know this fact ..

Yeah, this is a place where fellow fans discuss Chelsea topics. It would be great if the board did look at this, but that's not how things work. But still stick around :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You