Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

And it seems he's unable to deal with it... In my opinion since a while he just plays our players (who are supposed to be the betters) and he begs the Lord to have a good result...

To be fair, his managerial history shows he's never won back-to-back titles. If he can deliver the Champions League somehow, this season, Roman will give him full confidence.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it seems he's unable to deal with it... In my opinion since a while he just plays our players (who are supposed to be the betters) and he begs the Lord to have a good result...

:goodpost:

As a poster on CFCnet said "Ancelotti started the season with one hand tied behind his back. However, with his free hand, it seems that at the moment when it comes to tactics - he's playing the wrong hand."

I can only blame his lack of guts and unwillingness to take a gamble (playing the kids) beyond what he can afford to take.

Here's someone's reaction to this game, I fully agree with them

I don’t wanna hear a single squeak, peep or bad excuses from neither Carlo nor any of the players in the news papers the next week or so. Just get to the training ground and start working your arses out of your trousers. Work work work. You are all paid plenty to start showing your fans some respect. Otherwise fuck off and let the young ones take over. I know we won’t win the league that way, but at least that indicates that the club wants to move forward.

All clubs are at times missing key players and there might be rumblings going on in the Board room, but most clubs get the fuck on with it and deal with their situations. At the moment we seem to just moan and talk the game instead of playing the game. Pathetic.

Conclusion: Carlo and players needs to show they are worthy of the Chelsea shirt, if that’s not possible, I suggest you find another employer.

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC EVERTON 1:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (ferreira 64min.) - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - mikel (sturridge 87min.) - malouda

attack: anelka (ramires 77min.) - Drogba - kalou

damn.. we could not win vs fc everton home at the stamford bridge,

but a draw is okay, cause fc everton has much quality in theire team,

i hope our russian boss roman abramovic will buy my africans steven pienaar & louis saha!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba scored!!

Well at least the Everton fans were happy while having inbred sex with their brother/sister, I think some of them might have AIDS anyway so lets hope it does not spread on the way back to Liverpool and Merseyside

You are a sad, sad little person.... WTF is wrong with you? You need to go and see someone about your anger problems.

i hope our russian boss roman abramovic will buy my africans steven pienaar & louis saha!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba scored!!

You know Pienaar may not be such a bad idea. He is a very good player that will be available for free in the summer (refusing to sign new contract). We can do much worse and as he won't cost a penny will be excellent for the cost-cutting exercise.