Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Like Kanye's song goes.. "Fucking ridiculous."

Dominated possession. Done fuck all with most of it. Headers are poor, defending is poor. Alex & Ivanovic are good enough to handle the likes of Jerome. What are they fucking playing at.

I think we need a 5-3-2 formation now.

Cech

Ferreira - Bruma - Alex - Ivanovic - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Malouda

Anelka - Drogba

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominated possession. Done fuck all with most of it. Headers are poor, defending is poor. Alex & Ivanovic are good enough to handle the likes of Jerome. What are they fucking playing at.

Couldn't have put it better myself, even with Terry in there, we'd have immense problems. When we're away from home, our communication in defence is atrocious sometimes! I just hope in the second half we can do what we did at Blackburn and turn the game around!

Couldn't have put it better myself, even with Terry in there, we'd have immense problems. When we're away from home, our communication in defence is atrocious sometimes! I just hope in the second half we can do what we did at Blackburn and turn the game around!

Agree the defence just spread apart! Like last week all over again

45 mins to turn this around! Come on!!...Knowing our luck..it aint gana happen :S

Come on Chels wake up!! Foster you were crap against France whats going on today?!

What is it about being away from home that we can't handle!? Is it psychological?!

We have enough fucking support from the away fans (who are actually LOUDER than the home fans) so there's no excuses there. The team would be the same we'd play at home so there's not much wrong in personnel (even with Terry, Lampard & Essien out). We've had enough chances to go at least 2-0 up.