• 11. Didier Drogba
    • 18. Yuri Zhirkov
    • 17. Jose Bosingwa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to go for Yury because i think he`s been underated by a lot of fans and has made huge strides in converting the doubters...but in the end i couldn`t go against Petr because like already said..he has saved our bacon several times this month with a lot of fantastic saves.

i`m happy tho..the top two players this month are represented in my avatar and sig pic.. :eyebrows:

JT has been great too..Bison has had a bit of a down month but is only a minor blip of form i`m sure.

i wanted to go for Yury because i think he`s been underated by a lot of fans and has made huge strides in converting the doubters...but in the end i couldn`t go against Petr because like already said..he has saved our bacon several times this month with a lot of fantastic saves.

i`m happy tho..the top two players this month are represented in my avatar and sig pic.. :eyebrows:

JT has been great too..Bison has had a bit of a down month but is only a minor blip of form i`m sure.

Agree with you about Yuri being underrated. Personally i'm a huge fan, i think he's a fantastic player and have been saying since his arrival.

Ancelotti should expiriment putting Malouda on the right and Yuri from the left wing once or twice. I think it could work.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks that besides the Arsenal game, Drogba's been shite this month. He looks disinterested and to be honest I think we've played better football when he's been out of the team, such as in the European matches.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks that besides the Arsenal game, Drogba's been shite this month. He looks disinterested and to be honest I think we've played better football when he's been out of the team, such as in the European matches.

Nah, you're not the only one.

I've got an "information" which could explain that : apparently, he's not at 100 per cent, he has few little injuries...

Yeah, he looks as if he's been struggling with a groin injury of some kind. Just looks a million miles from the player he was last season.

How odd it is that he played a whole season last year with a hernia injury and had one of the best seasons in his career. Upon fixing that he's been struggling..

Just some food for thought there

How odd it is that he played a whole season last year with a hernia injury and had one of the best seasons in his career. Upon fixing that he's been struggling..

Correction: the best season in his career.

It's a weird case but maybe it's his age catching up with him. I'm not saying he's not gonna get any better but his consistency could be dropping.

Well we've seen the problems arise with Lampard's injury coming as a result of hernia surgery... I'm just wondering if he's feeling some similar ill effects.

Correction: the best season in his career.

It's a weird case but maybe it's his age catching up with him. I'm not saying he's not gonna get any better but his consistency could be dropping.

Possible. I doubt he'll ever have another season as great as last year in all honesty. That being said he's an incredibly fit athlete and I don't think he's past his best just yet.