Potential 2007/8 Honours Update

I know stranger things have happened but I really can't see the title going anywhere else but back to Utd. The luck Grants had has been unbelievable at times and just bloody funny at others, but the title's stretching it too far. I've a feeling we'll take second place because I can see the gooners dropping more points than us before the end of the season but thats as high as we'll get.

Trophies............said from the start we'd win nothing this season. We are looking a lot better than we were for sure, but Im a stubborn bugger so I'll stick to my prediction and get a large spoon ready for that humble pie.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go for all four, We are in all competitions, league is within reach still... Carling Cup semi final 2-1 up atm, FA cup 4th rnd vs Wigan, Olympiakos in the champions league....

Of course we wont win all 4 of them.... I think, League cup and one of 'the big three'.

Carling Cup is basically our's. We'll get past Everton, I reckon Arsenal will do the Jews and eventually we will beat them in final. We will have Didier and Essien back, hopefully Anelka will be firing on all cylinders. We should beat them comfortably.

I don't know why everyone is assuming the Carling Cup is as good as won. First we have to make sure we don't let a lead slip against Everton, then we have to beat Arsenal who we know are no pushover, even their youth team. Not an easy task at all.

I don't know why everyone is assuming the Carling Cup is as good as won. First we have to make sure we don't let a lead slip against Everton, then we have to beat Arsenal who we know are no pushover, even their youth team. Not an easy task at all.

Lol, very good point, but still it's nice to be optomistic and we do have a fantastic chance of winning it back again, especially as we are now really starting to hit form.

Hi

Right now 4 could be possible !!! but not likely

the carling cup it looks a good bet

fa cup anything can happen so 50-50

league , it looks like man,utd

european , you know i think its our year .

so another good season 3 cups looks good , but i would settle for 2 again

come on chelsea :clap:

Cant see us winning all 4, purely because I don't think any team is capable of such a feat.

Carling Cup, more thank likely be in the final, if we are I think we will retain it.

FA cup, well this is the one where anything could happen, just the luck of the draw in this one.

Premiership, think we have a good shout, but realistically I can only see this going to Man Utd.

Champions League, I have a feeling this could well be our year in this one.

The day Jose was pushed out of the door I wrote our season off, so any one of the four would be a good season as far as I'm concerned.

Cant see us winning all 4, purely because I don't think any team is capable of such a feat.

Carling Cup, more thank likely be in the final, if we are I think we will retain it.

FA cup, well this is the one where anything could happen, just the luck of the draw in this one.

Premiership, think we have a good shout, but realistically I can only see this going to Man Utd.

Champions League, I have a feeling this could well be our year in this one.

The day Jose was pushed out of the door I wrote our season off, so any one of the four would be a good season as far as I'm concerned.

Hi

I am like you , but i always though as a team/squad we are strong so who ever is the manager !

but i am so pleased at what seeing the team playing the way they have done in the last 2 games

we look forward to more cups this year !

realistically i think we can win atleast one cup but grant will havbe to be smarted when it comes to subs and the team he plays..

but league title i think it will go with man united again

carling cup good chance

fa good chance

and champs league im not to sure will be very hard

Of course, we was completely written off at one point. The most important factor in our chase for the title is that they still have to play each other and we have to play them both at the bridge. The gap could be closed up pretty sharpish, i think it will be Man you we are chasing more than Arsenal though.

Wait till Lonaldo and looney get injured. They are sure to piss in their pants.

I would have taken any trophy when Grant first came in. Now we are playing well, one is really the minimum we should aim for. I feel that this may be our year in Europe, I would happily take a Carling Cup and CL double as a realistic achievement.

Carling cup is still well in the Ballance, 4 good premiership teams still very much involved, no ties are over yet. Would love to see us at wembley again tho. Chelsea - Yido final.

Prem, well 4 points behind, long way to go. We might win it, we might not. Still too early, we're doing great to stay in contention tho.

FA Cup, just started really. All the top 4 are still in, some other decent sides too. Nothing to suggest we'll win this yet.

Champs League, Just past the group stage, should knock Olympiakos out and progress to the quarters, after that, it's down to a lot of luck and there are the best teams in europe involved.Anyone can beat anyone. the UCL is a lottery pretty much.

All in all, waaaaay to early. Only the Carling cup has progressed to a latish stage. Yes we're in it but so are 3 other good cup teams.