Important

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking GREAT!!! Now instead of watching the games on Sunday morning, i have to watch them on Monday morning and go to work after 2 hours sleep... Fucking spewing!!!! The highlight of my weekend is getting home after a Saturday night out, jumping into bed and watching my beloved blues.. Thanks alot SKY.. fucking assholes...

There have been fixture amendments made due to television coverage for the following games.

Our away clash with Tottenham Hotspur will now take place on Sunday 12th December at 4pm, rather than Saturday 11th December .

Manchester United at home is another 4pm Sunday kick off, having moved from 18th December to 19th December.

The Arsenal away match, originally set for Boxing Day, has moved to Monday 27th December with an 8pm kick off.

Bolton Wanderers at home has moved from Tuesday 28th December to Wednesday 29th December, kick off at 7.45pm.

Also, the home game against Aston Villa, which was planned to take place on New Year's Day, will now kick off at 1.30pm on Sunday 2nd January.

Finally, the away clash against Wolverhampton Wanderers, set to be played on Tuesday 4 January, will now kick off at 7.45pm on Wednesday 5th January.

Fucking GREAT!!! Now instead of watching the games on Sunday morning, i have to watch them on Monday morning and go to work after 2 hours sleep... Fucking spewing!!!! The highlight of my weekend is getting home after a Saturday night out, jumping into bed and watching my beloved blues.. Thanks alot SKY.. fucking assholes...

Cry me a fucking river, People acutally have to book days off work and change flights etc because of these games, but your complaining because you don't get to watch them in bed.

Spurs and United were always likely to be changed, But the atmosphere in the Emirates would be awesome at 8 on a sunday.