Hi I am from a Country which is'nt listed in this site

Hi guys, I am Nazeeyl from Sri Lanka, I am sorry I could not find my country in the countries list, so I opted to choose England. I can Clearly say that I am not an ENGLISHMAN.... sorry about that. I am a Chelsea fan since 2002 & will be till I Die..! I like to be a kind friend to my fellow Chelsea fans. And also I would like to have a connection with someone who is very close to the club or someone who works for it. I wish I find many friends to share my thoughts and have some great times.....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're from down south eh? (I'm Indian :P) Wannakam!

I am not from down-south, I am from North-Western Part of SL, so wanakkam annae... :)

& for the rest of the replies thanks guys, I am very anxious to become a important member of this forum

• 3 weeks later...