Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of negativity about this game from people, remember this is a team we beat 7-1 last season :). This will be a challenging game, but we'll still win it :)

Think the negativty comes from the fact its away rather then at home..havent we won there like once in god knows how many years..

Villa tire after about 70 mins. That's when the Chelsea attack will strike and ultimately win the game.blue%20scalf.gif

Risky way of approaching the game to be honest, mind you, Chelsea don't have to play well to win games.

I thought the last time we won there, in 2009, winning 1-0 was the perfect way to beat them at Villa park, score one goal by Anelka, and then defend for the whole of the second half.

Risky way of approaching the game to be honest, mind you, Chelsea don't have to play well to win games.

I thought the last time we won there, in 2009, winning 1-0 was the perfect way to beat them at Villa park, score one goal by Anelka, and then defend for the whole of the second half.

Yeah, but remember the 3-1 last season?

We should not doubt Aston Villa away at all!! They are very strong at home and have plenty of quality in their squad.

We should win it on the basis of the 2 teams this season and Villa are pretty average right now but tbh i think it'll be a draw. We won there in 09 with a great Anelka winner in Guus' first game in charge but that's basically it in 12 years. We lost there last season awfully so I'd probably take a draw now but really we should win this game.

This will prove to be 'one of those games'. I can just see it.

I'm getting seriously fucked off with these bot-like accounts posting links to other Chelsea sites to talk about the match :blink:

Villa will be a difficult. I think we'll draw to be honest.

Tell me about it... Im over deleting them.

We should win it on the basis of the 2 teams this season and Villa are pretty average right now but tbh i think it'll be a draw. We won there in 09 with a great Anelka winner in Guus' first game in charge but that's basically it in 12 years. We lost there last season awfully so I'd probably take a draw now but really we should win this game.

This will prove to be 'one of those games'. I can just see it.

The funny thing is we played there in 08/09 and won, but played better in 09/10 and lost - somehow. We had so many great chances to get something out of the game, I remember Deco hit the bar as well.