MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • M?K ?ilina victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless Draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti name a full-strength team?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent tried the link provided yet but on that post, Anelka is included.

Oh snap!Can't believe I missed him.

Ancelotti talks about how Sturridge improved but I think he's more or less the same player we signed,he was already very good when he came and he hasn't improved his consistency if front of the goal.

Ancellotti seems an excellent man manager, more understated than Mourinho, and will try to instil confidence in the 'newbies'

out of Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Zhirkov, Essien, Benayoun, Mikel, Sturridge, Malouda, Anelka

Can see Benayoun coming off and Ramires on probably, but we'll see.....

like alot of yall im very happy that studge is getting a start and i have posted a few times that i wanted him to. sometimes it just seems like he tries a little too hard so tomorrow hopefully he will be relaxed yet energetic.

i think this side will be very creative!

this is getting more exciting , it will be very interesting to watch how benayoun and more importantly sturridge will cope in this game .

also i hope kakuta will get more than the odd 15-17 minutes he gets .

but overall i like this team very much very tough and experienced at the back with a lot of attacking threat .

Ancellotti seems an excellent man manager, more understated than Mourinho, and will try to instil confidence in the 'newbies'

indeed he does and i think that comes from him having been a top player in his days,compared to Jose who learnt his skills through study...you`ll never learn more from second hand sources than actually being there and of course Ancelotti was coached by some great managers too.

Jose although he was a player himself..he never had first hand experience of being on the pitch in big games as a player like Ancelotti did..nowhere near...so he can relate to what goes through the minds of top players more.

Carlo is more humble i believe despite all that he has won in football over the last 30 years..i think Jose is more humble in private with his players than he is with a Mic infront of him..but not as much as Carlo.

for Jose it`s "i`ve won this and I`ve won that"..with Carlo it`s "we won this thanks to the wonderful players and my coaching staff etc.."

yeah absolutely...tho before Carlo came i held out hope that Jose would return to us...now if i had to choose between Jose and Carlo i`d rather Carlo due to i think him being better for what the club needs at present and in the future (next 10 years or so...though the way Italian managers age like wine..it could be a 20 year wait till we see a new manager,which i`d be cool with )

Yes two diffrent managers but im really happy with Carlo at the moment and like the above post says he could be around for a while and thats fine with me :) I`ve been impressed with the way hes handled the squad rotation so far this season.. ok i know were only a month or two in but either way a great start providing we win tomorrow.

yeah absolutely...tho before Carlo came i held out hope that Jose would return to us...now if i had to choose between Jose and Carlo i`d rather Carlo due to i think him being better for what the club needs at present and in the future (next 10 years or so...though the way Italian managers age like wine..it could be a 20 year wait till we see a new manager,which i`d be cool with )

in the last 5 years we have had 3 great managers ,,jose ,,guus ,, and carlo ,,,,we have been triply blessed.

Oh snap!Can't believe I missed him.

Ancelotti talks about how Sturridge improved but I think he's more or less the same player we signed,he was already very good when he came and he hasn't improved his consistency if front of the goal.

I tend to think that Sturridge has really improved especially infront of goal and is full of confidence when taking on opponents, glad to see him get some gametime in europe,

Carlo says "He has different skills compared to Drogba. I have never seen a striker as quick as he is."

hope he is right about this one.

Blue Heart, on 12 September 2010 - 11:26 PM, said:

Would like to see Sturridge and Bena start.

Cech

Ivan - Alex - Terry - Zhirkov

Mikel

Essien - Benayoun

Anelka - Sturridge - Malouda

(Kakuta, Bruma and Van Aanholt coming on as subs)

Frank and Ash aren't going to play so i made some changes

B)

Blue Heart, on 12 September 2010 - 11:26 PM, said:

Would like to see Sturridge and Bena start.

Cech

Ivan - Alex - Terry - Zhirkov

Mikel

Essien - Benayoun

Anelka - Sturridge - Malouda

(Kakuta, Bruma and Van Aanholt coming on as subs)

Frank and Ash aren't going to play so i made some changes

B)

good to see carlo took your advice ...who have told him for the bench:eyebrows: