Chelsea vs Blackpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Blackpool  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Blackpool victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Player to watch?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benayoun won't play, he's got some religious holiday.

Still, I think Ramires, Mikel, Essien looks like the starting midfield.

They said in the press conference that he is available to play. Ancelotti also mentioned resting some players, but with the CC game on Wednesday, i'm not too sure as to who he means.

I doubt Yossi will even be on the bench for Blackpool so im expecting Ramires and Kalou to start.

Why not? Impressive on Wednesday and Yom Kippur's done on Saturday, so he'll be able to play.

Why not? Impressive on Wednesday and Yom Kippur's done on Saturday, so he'll be able to play.

I just think that him not being around on saturday to discuss the tactics etc and no real need for him to play they may allow him leave. The daily star thinks him and the other Israelis will all miss this weekend http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/154218/Yossi-Benayoun-to-miss-Chelsea-s-Blackpool-clash-for-Yom-Kippur/

well i would love to see one of our new signings starting instead of lamps , each of ramires and benayoun had only one game to show what they have and they both impressed but in so different ways because each one has a completely different qualities .

ramires is a lot faster , tougher and better tackler also has an incredible work rate but his positioning and passing still needs some improvement , wile benayoun i think is smarter as he gets into better positions , he has a good touch and always lookking for the killer pass so he provides us with the creativity and spark we miss when lamps is not there but defensively and physically he is nowhere near lamps .

that is why i think benayoun should be the replacement for lamps and ramires should be the replacement for essien or mikel .

here is what i expect :

------------------ cech ----------------------

---ferrera-- ivan-----terry-----a.cole----

-------------------mikel----------------------

--------ramires----------benayoun------

----kalou-------Drogba----malouda----

and hopefully kakuta , sturridge and mcecheran or PVA can come in as subs

here is what i expect :

------------------ cech ----------------------

---ferrera-- ivan-----terry-----a.cole----

-------------------mikel----------------------

--------ramires----------benayoun------

----kalou-------Drogba----malouda----

and hopefully kakuta , sturridge and mcecheran or PVA can come in as subs

Alex was rested against West Ham, can't see him missing out tomorrow.

The only changes I'd make there are, start Ramires for Mikel, Essien can rest in the next game against Newcastle. Also, play Bena on the right wing, Yuri on the left and Malouda in midfield.

Opposition views for the Blackpool game posted on the Main Page!

Here

Mate I just saw that pic with the Pride of London flag on the bottom right corner of the page, it's fucking class! Absolutely fantastic, where did you get it?

P.S. It's sitting on my desktop now! ;)

Judging by Carlo's rotation policy, I think we'll see something along these lines:

Cech

Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Benayoun

Kalou, Drogba, Malouda

Resting Ivanovic, Zhirkov, Anelka and Essien - all of whom I see playing against Newcastle.

Judging by Carlo's rotation policy, I think we'll see something along these lines:

Cech

Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Benayoun

Kalou, Drogba, Malouda

Resting Ivanovic, Zhirkov, Anelka and Essien - all of whom I see playing against Newcastle.

Would be very disappointed to see these players in the League Cup match versus Newcastle and in the League Cup in general (unless it's the final against a topside). That cup should be for the youngsters/players on the bench.