Chelsea vs Blackpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Blackpool  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Blackpool victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Player to watch?

very disappointing 2nd half .!!! no goals scored , a lot of wasted chances and no show of kakuta or sturridge .... but bruma had his time and he looked very solid .

anyway we got the important 3 points and we played an amazing 1st half . from now on it's not gonna be that easy , i hope we can get through the mancity -arsenal - astonvilla matches with all the 9 points or at least with 7 points .

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first half.. Not so great second, but still lively!

My man of the match was Ashley Cole, boy did not stop running!! I felt quite sorry for him, he must've been relieved when Zhirkov came on though.

Important thing is, we came away with the 3pts, and thus 4pts clear off Arsenal/ManUtd :D

Also surprised no youth today brought on from Carlo, but maybe they'll play on Wednesday?

very disappointing 2nd half .!!! no goals scored , a lot of wasted chances and no show of kakuta or sturridge .... but bruma had his time and he looked very solid .

anyway we got the important 3 points and we played an amazing 1st half . from now on it's not gonna be that easy , i hope we can get through the mancity -arsenal - astonvilla matches with all the 9 points or at least with 7 points .

why not be positive ..I think in the 2nd half we probably created more chances in the first ,,,Danny will probably start midweek ....TWO cast iron

penalties NOT given ...thats not our fault but CRAPPenbergs...

Great first half.. Not so great second, but still lively!

My man of the match was Ashley Cole, boy did not stop running!! I felt quite sorry for him, he must've been relieved when Zhirkov came on though.

Important thing is, we came away with the 3pts, and thus 4pts clear off Arsenal/ManUtd :D

Also surprised no youth today brought on from Carlo, but maybe they'll play on Wednesday?

Ash was fantastic !

His best performance so far this season.

Should and could have scored >10.Some disappointing finishing from Drogba and Kalou but they were great at creating chances.No Kakuta or Sturridge must mean that we'll start a very weak side against Newcastle.

Happy for Bruma who did well.

4-0 sounds boring.. :rolleyes:

Why the negativity about the second half? No goals but we created alot and at the end pf the day the name of the game is conserving energy for the Man City game next weekend, we had already won the game in the first half, no need to go full throttle in the second.

Lots of good performances, practically everyone played well, though the standouts for me were Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Malouda and Drogba but my man of the match vote goes to Essien who was utterly dominating today, everything and anything that came near him he made his, got forward well, his passing was top notch, just tremendous.

Roll on next weekend when we put to end this "your only winning cos of easy fixtures" crap.

Should and could have scored >10.Some disappointing finishing from Drogba and Kalou but they were great at creating chances.No Kakuta or Sturridge must mean that we'll start a very weak side against Newcastle.

Happy for Bruma who did well.

4-0 sounds boring.. :rolleyes:

are you suggesting if we start with Sturridge and Kakuta we will have a very week side ..?????

Certainly weaker than a Drogba-Malouda side.

but they have to be given starts surely ,,,that is what almost everyone has been screaming for .

I thought most wanted to use C C to blood young players .. seems to me Carlo is sensibly rotating midfield

and strikers ...

Edited by zolayes

I'd love them to start,probably used the wrong word,younger is what I meant.

no problems then ..

..thats what caused the misunderstanding ,,,I would actually like to see roation so two of our younger players start in all except the toughest

games..not just 15mins at the end.

no problems then ..

..thats what caused the misunderstanding ,,,I would actually like to see roation so two of our younger players start in all except the toughest

games..not just 15mins at the end.

Couldn't agree with you more. That's the only way they will develop into Chelsea stars.