Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

Lamps will step it up. Have some faith, when he's on song he's rarely praised but as soon as he makes a mistake he's lambasted left, right and centre. He scored 27 goals last season and is the world's best goalscoring midfielder - he'll come good, and he'll probably nick a goal in the second half.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still fancy Lamps to score.

Been a comfortable first half, looking forward to seeing Ramires :) Although Mikel looks like he will be keeping him out the team for a while.

Half time, all Chelsea according to Paul Merson. Wish we were up by more goals. If Lamps had scored the penalty it would be 2-0 right now, but we were 1-0 up against Wigan at half time last week before we went and got 5 more goals in the second half!!

Come on Chelsea!!!! Let's score some more goals and get 3 more points!!!

Mikel, Essien and Anelka have been a joy to watch. Terry and Alex have done nothing wrong and Terry did excellently for the goal, and Malouda took the chance brilliantly.

Statistics

Possession

Chelsea 65-35 Stoke

Total efforts

Chelsea 8-1 Stoke

Efforts on target

Chelsea 2-1 Stoke

Efforts blocked/against woodwork

Chelsea 1-0 Stoke

Corners

Chelsea 5-0 Stoke

Fouls conceded

Chelsea 1-5 Stoke

I feel you Steve!! If I could choke the co-commentator to death I wouldn't think twice..

Drogs clearly got a knock and did you hear them when he was back on the ground a few minutes later. What a joke.