Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Kinda fuck w this song especially after a few blunts + brews. Fetty Wap been sounding the same on every song though. That's a guilty pleasure though.

New Hendrix is fire.

I fux wid fetty. Though im drunk when i listen to him

RIP Bugzy Malone.

Don't forget Tinie Tempah too..

Chip's put both of them in straight body-bags.

And I liked Tinie Tempah too. Tears/Wifey/Hood Economics. I was on to him before Disc-Overy even dropped...But he's clearly more focused on the fashion scene. His second album Demonstration was beyond trash, one of the worst albums I've ever heard. -_-

Thing is, it got Bugzy paid. He doesn't care anymore, bare people jumped on his shit haha. But I beg Chip make some actual music now. (Btw Alone is sick)

Thing is, it got Bugzy paid. He doesn't care anymore, bare people jumped on his shit haha. But I beg Chip make some actual music now. (Btw Alone is sick)

Your wayy closer to this than I am, and I wanted to know.. What's the story behind Stormzy?

His support system looks huge.

Your wayy closer to this than I am, and I wanted to know.. What's the story behind Stormzy?

His support system looks huge.

Man Stormzy's the dude.. One of the best new comers on the scene man. Wiley brought him through originally and from then one he kept growing.

Grime's all about fan loyalty and Stormzy's fans are loyal. Dude gives back too, recently he was driving around London handing out Adidas creps to anyone who Snapchatted him first from a certain postcode :lol:

When his freestyle was the iTunes charts, dude was treating them to Nandos and that haha. Works hard too, tours a hell of a lot of countries and universities here. Result is people buy his shit and now he's just picked up 2 MOBOs

Man Stormzy's the dude.. One of the best new comers on the scene man. Wiley brought him through originally and from then one he kept growing.

Grime's all about fan loyalty and Stormzy's fans are loyal. Dude gives back too, recently he was driving around London handing out Adidas creps to anyone who Snapchatted him first from a certain postcode :lol:

When his freestyle was the iTunes charts, dude was treating them to Nandos and that haha. Works hard too, tours a hell of a lot of countries and universities here. Result is people buy his shit and now he's just picked up 2 MOBOs

Shut Up! :Goober:

Thanks for that,, yeah I copped his Dreamers Disease and Not That Deep EPs, and then when I saw he won those two MOBOs and his song Shut Up had 10M hits on youtube, i was like damn! This nigga must be huuge and there's something I'm not picking up outside from his music.

Sounds like a guy I can really get behind, genuine too, and he's got the Kano co-sign? Done.

Shut Up! :Goober:

Thanks for that,, yeah I copped his Dreamers Disease and Not That Deep EPs, and then when I saw he won those two MOBOs and his song Shut Up had 10M hits on youtube, i was like damn! This nigga must be huuge and there's something I'm not picking up outside from his music.

Sounds like a guy I can really get behind, genuine too, and he's got the Kano co-sign? Done.

Oh yeah man, everyone co-signed Stormzy! Genuine guy and you don't see him getting into none of this beef shit. Did 2 songs with Bugzy and he kept it cool with Chip, so that's saying a lot about his character. Just did a tour in AUS, can't imagine it's long before Skepta brings him to the US

Haha yeah man, that's a big tune over here! That JME mixtape is good btw, couple of bangers on there.

Agreed. Always been a fan of JME..

Like I said on the last page, all I'm asking is for Skepta to drop Konichiwa before the end of the year, would be the best icing on the cake for the resurgence of the grime scene in 2015.

Agreed. Always been a fan of JME..

Like I said on the last page, all I'm asking is for Skepta to drop Konichiwa before the end of the year, would be the best icing on the cake for the resurgence of the grime scene in 2015.

Lmao yeah Skepta's been ghosting now for a quite a while. Touring is great for the scene and all that, but we need some music out here. He released some stuff over Halloween but nothing worth getting excited over. Don't think we're seeing it this year though.