The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Really want to be at The Bridge !

I think maybe I could work this summer for 2 months and then go to one of the first matches since there are many holidays here around the start of the year . (start of the Israeli year, which is pretty close to the start of the season)

Actually I'm not sweetie. I barely slept at night, my head hurts, but I need a distraction so I won't fall asleep and then start a vicious cycle and switch night time sleep for daytime sleep :(

Been there. Most important thing is don't nap during the day or you'll stay up tonight as well.

Wan'an wo de pengyou! It is my bedtime!

I have to brag a little first

: my chickadee came in first and set a school record in the triple jump on sports day. She was so surprised at the awards ceremony she had to ask her friends who they just announced! :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

that's what I'm trying to do...

Good luck!

One of the worst things is when sleeping schedule is messed up because even when you are awake you're still too sleepy to do anything properly and end up wasting all your time on nothing. I hate when that happens to me.

Good luck!

One of the worst things is when sleeping schedule is messed up because even when you are awake you're still too sleepy to do anything properly and end up wasting all your time on nothing. I hate when that happens to me.

well this week I have nothing to do, so it's okay

But I'll start an internship next week so I can get my teacher's license

Actually I'm not sweetie. I barely slept at night, my head hurts, but I need a distraction so I won't fall asleep and then start a vicious cycle and switch night time sleep for daytime sleep :(

Just described my situation. I went to bed at 10:00 pm and woke up at 1:00 am. I couldn't sleep anymore after that.

Just described my situation. I went to bed at 10:00 pm and woke up at 1:00 am. I couldn't sleep anymore after that.

yeah, I napped between 6:30 and 7:30...

If I knew you were awake I would have come here and we could have chatted all night!

At least I would have kept excellent company

Ah, so you're a teacher? Nice. What do you teach?

yep. 3yo kids

I love them, as long as they aren't mine ;)

I teach at church as well, but then it's for the whole church - adults mainly.

I'm a person who cherishes tranquility. I literally don't allow kids to come to my family's house. I think I'd die if I spend more than 5 minutes in a class full of screaming 3yo :fainthv9:

I'm a person who cherishes tranquility. I literally don't allow kids to come to my family's house. I think I'd die if I spend more than 5 minutes in a class full of screaming 3yo :fainthv9:

they don't scream

they're cute and sometimes handful.

They're my fave age to teach. they're also very affectionate and there are only 6 of them, not a bunch

you're too young, love, when you get older your patience will stretch. ;)