The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

██▀╗║╔╗╦░╔╗╔╗╔╗██▀▀░██▀▀☆☆☆☆☆

██░╠╣╠═║░╚╗╠═╠╣██▀▀░██░░☆☆☆☆☆

██░╝║╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╝║██░░░██▄▄☆☆☆☆☆

██▄@Sh0n3x❤▄❤º°¨CFC FOREVER KTBFFH

The first one to quote this is awesome and will get rep!! :champions:

Well i be the 2nd one

But if you take 1st then see that it has a one then one is represented by a 1. so that ll end up making 1 and 1 and if you combine them it makes two . and when the two of them come together it can get kinky so there becomes free of em

and this makes..................No sense at all

but its what my mind is xD

Barcelona President concerned with club finances

Barca's debts are reportedly in the region of €450 million, however, they are still chasing the big-name signing of Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal and are believed to be closing in on Alexis Sanchez from Udinese for around €35 million.

Songs like this remind me why I prefer rock music so much to hip-hop/RnB - mainly because rock musicians have talent.

To ain't do off-topic in the 'what song are you listening to now', i'll answer you there.

This is so wrong. It's a cliché. I could also say I don't like Rock music because they are just screaming like crazy men. But I won't do such a thing, firstly because I know this is a cliché, and secondly because I also like rock. Some rapper are very clever and are incredibly musicaly talented. For exemple, the RZA. He had produced music for Quentin Tarantino on Kill Bill I and II. He also made the music for Afro Samurai. And I can go on...

No disrespect there, but to say hip-hop musician haven't talent is to be narrow-minded - In my eyes. Just like to say rock is shit or stuff, by the way.