The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Wow Stingray, a few more and you could start a school :P.

Only 4 exams left and I'll be free once again :D, mark my words... On the 1st of september, I'll be back...

Good to know, i was starting to get worried wondering what happened to Tiwaz after he went out with Stingray!

@Stingray, you have a favorite Lingerie brand?! :lol:

Of course! And I love Women's shoes as well!!

doesn't every guy?

I think the question is on you or on a woman? LOL

On another note, how are the UK based exam results turning out? (IGCSE, GCSE, A levels, O levels, OWLS, etc...) It is results day in the for them isn't it?

My son did well, his best was an A*A on double award science, but the two pleasant surprises were his languages an A in Mandarin and a B in German not bad for two years of each! :) He deserved the computer that we bought for him in the US!

****;) yes I do know some of those exams are imaginary lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

well yesterday I was in the bakery and a guy who was already on his car came back - leaving his daughter in the car - entered the bakery and watched me for five minutes before finally addressing me with words.

"Where did you buy those shoes?"

I was like... well that store at the mall.

"They're divine, you have such small feet, what's your size"

"I indeed have, 35 (in Brazil, 37 in Europe)"

"I bet you have a lot of those high heels. How many pairs do you have?"

At this point I thought he was gay because why else would have asked many questions about shoes?!?!?!

Then he introduced himself, I did the same and all of sudden he asked me if my husband was jealous loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool bingo!

He asked if I'd like to be photographed - to which I said no thinking he was a creepy photographer.

Then he handed me his card - with his contacts, asked me to send him an e-mail

IMG00974-20130822-0937.jpg

So boys, learn from the Master. Stingray knows women's business better than anyone... and I don't mean wearing them, but getting the deal done :P

Oh, and Tom, I'm not going to let you wondering ;)

IMG00976-20130822-0943.jpg

Of course! And I love Women's shoes as well!!

doesn't every guy?

Don't know about the "like" part but whenever i see a girl walking in high heels, i think to myself 'how the hell is she balancing herself on that needle?' But it sure makes a girl look elegant and hot! :D

On another note, how are the UK based exam results turning out? (IGCSE, GCSE, A levels, O levels, OWLS, etc...) It is results day in the for them isn't it?

My son did well, his best was an A*A on double award science, but the two pleasant surprises were his languages an A in Mandarin and a B in German not bad for two years of each! :) He deserved the computer that we bought for him in the US!

**** ;) yes I do know some of those exams are imaginary lol

Do you know somebody who goes to Hogwarts?? I'm so jealous right now :D

**** ;) yes I do know some of those exams are imaginary lol

Do you know somebody who goes to Hogwarts?? I'm so jealous right now :D

I have two kids who think they go there or should!

I have two kids who think they go there or should!

Benkinersophobia
Fear of not receiving a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on one's eleventh birthday.

Ooooo pretty but painful looking shoes!Im so crap at walking in anything like that though does make me the same height as all my mates lol so upside

it's surprisingly comfortable actually. Of course you don't want to stand on them the whole day. But for work or other occasions where you can alternate sitting and standing, they're perfect. they're very soft in the inside.

I wore them the whole afternoon running some errants and driving (although traffic law in Brazil doesn't allow you to drive on heels).

it's surprisingly comfortable actually. Of course you don't want to stand on them the whole day. But for work or other occasions where you can alternate sitting and standing, they're perfect. they're very soft in the inside.

I wore them the whole afternoon running some errants and driving (although traffic law in Brazil doesn't allow you to drive on heels).

Yeah, yeah! As if traffic rules apply to girls. That too girls in heels, all you have to do is to get out of the car and smile. :lol:

Yeah, yeah! As if traffic rules apply to girls. That too girls in heels, all you have to do is to get out of the car and smile. :lol:

you have no idea how many tickets I convinced the cop not to give me with smiles and playing coy. Too many for my fingers to count, but I didn't get out of the car in any of them - except the one time I parked where I couldn't and I ran towards the guy about to fill the ticket. He let it go ;)

you have no idea how many tickets I convinced the cop not to give me with smiles and playing coy. Too many for my fingers to count, but I didn't get out of the car in any of them - except the one time I parked where I couldn't and I ran towards the guy about to fill the ticket. He let it go ;)

Not fair on us boys! There should be more lady police officers, may be we can talk them out of giving us a ticket!

Or go on a date with us later that night!! :Goober: