The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

They are good, but you know, there arent five stars in it! :D

Oh, you wait and watch, we are going to whip your beloved Brazil in the final of the FIFA world cup. The year is yet to be decided but i hope, it will be in my lifetime. Oh while all on the way we are going to humiliate Belgium as well, you hear me @Stingray. And then i ll be laughing in both of your faces.

A man can dream.

Oh, you wait and watch, we are going to whip your beloved Brazil in the final of the FIFA world cup. The year is yet to be decided but i hope, it will be in my lifetime. Oh while all on the way we are going to humiliate Belgium as well, you hear me @Stingray. And then i ll be laughing in both of your faces.

A man can dream.

hj7xwTN.gif

:Goober:

A man can dream.

and then you can ride off on your dragon... victorious

success.gif

Completely sunburnt... Fuck my life. Anyone has any experiences with burns? How long do they last?

I'll tell you in a few weeks because I'm well on my way to worsen my burns :(.

EDIT: and what on earth is going on here?

Completely sunburnt... Fuck my life. Anyone has any experiences with burns? How long do they last?

The "pain" will go away in a couple of days. Last time I was sunburnt was when Michael Jackson passed away and since then I've learned to prepare really well before hitting the beach and stuff.

I'll tell you in a few weeks because I'm well on my way to worsen my burns :(.

EDIT: and what on earth is going on here?

Y'all forgot your sunblock? Use it or you'll end up looking old and wrinkly when you are young! Seriously though, get a good one, we used a cheap spray on one and my daughter ended up with 2nd degree burns (blisters and all) and now has a scar from it even though we were reapplying once an hour! I spend the extra quid for a good one and buy the lotions now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Y'all forgot your sunblock? Use it or you'll end up looking old and wrinkly when you are young! Seriously though, get a good one, we used a cheap spray on one and my daughter ended up with 2nd degree burns (blisters and all) and now has a scar from it even though we were reapplying once an hour! I spend the extra quid for a good one and buy the lotions now.

I had put on sunblock but I was away all day (and didn't have the sunblock with me) so it wasn't enough. Though I don't think the burns are as bad as they were on your daughter.

I had put on sunblock but I was away all day (and didn't have the sunblock with me) so it wasn't enough. Though I don't think the burns are as bad as they were on your daughter.

Sunblock does not last as long as it says on the package especially if you are at the beach, swimming, or exercising. Most people never see the fine print about applying more often. Actually they should state how often you should reapply but by not being specific they are covering themselves from lawsuits.

I would never wish the burns Mac had on anyone! They were awful, I felt like a bad mom for days! It was a combination of factors that were out of my control (crappy sunscreen, sun, sand, surf, body boarding, and stubborn child) but still I felt awful! We had to keep it covered and her upper arm wrapped for a full two weeks! She does not forget her sunscreen or argue with me any more!

Keeping using it and make sure to use a moisturizing lotion at night! One with aloe and vitamin E will help the skin heal!