The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

but how am I after you?

I edited my last post. Just so you know I don't hate ManUre fans. I just ignore that unpleasing trait of them. As much as they ignore the unpleasing fact I'm a Blue :)

I don't strip though or do lapdances

Watching some sick Spencer moments with the Blues now in the FA Cup. :wub:

Someone hinted earlier that if our paths should cross, I should be weary. I didn't take it too seriously obviously.

I feel the generalization of our fans is unwarranted though. Don't be so quick to judge. We're not all arrogant.

Someone hinted earlier that if our paths should cross, I should be weary. I didn't take it too seriously obviously.

I feel the generalization of our fans is unwarranted though. Don't be so quick to judge. We're not all arrogant.

Sorry, old habits die hard. Especially because I'm spending some days with my brother (we live 500km apart) and we keep calling each other such pleasantries, so I got carried away. which is my bad.

Am I forgiven?

Oh, so you should be weary of me? now I'm going to have to go further there.

Sorry, old habits die hard. Especially because I'm spending some days with my brother (we live 500km apart) and we keep calling each other such pleasantries, so I got carried away. which is my bad.

Am I forgiven?

Oh, so you should be weary of me? now I'm going to have to go further there.

I'm not easily offended. You don't need to worry about it.

I'm not easily offended. You don't need to worry about it.

Okay :)

But I'll let you know a secret. If someone tells you to be weary of another member - you should believe them.

That's what I learned by experience.

Okay :)

But I'll let you know a secret. If someone tells you to be weary of another member - you should believe them.

That's what I learned by experience.

Fair enough. What will be will be.

Now I need sleep. Goodnight.

Play nice. Nish and Barbara are already after me apparently.

Probably safe regarding Nish I can barely decipher his Facebook chat.

I'm not after u m8 don't worry hahaha. I was just a bit surprised to see a United fan here since I didn't expect the fan of a rival team to come on our forum. So plz if I offended u I'm truly very sorry. Sorry if I ever do get a bit rude to u but I must tell u one thing is that I dislike Man United quite a lot!

My Facebook chat? How do u know my Facebook?

I'm not after u m8. Don't worry. Sorry if I offended u in anyway. Thing was I found it a bit weird to find a rival fan here since the only other non-CFC fans we have r Shogun (an Evertonian) and just some other guys who support small and insignificant clubs (like those Bucharest fans). Also just for future reference m8 I really dislike your club so maybe that's why I might have been a bit rude. Anyway cheers and hope u enjoy your time on talkchelsea.

Wht do u mean by u can barely decipher my Facebook chat? How do u have my FB? I've never sent u a message or anything.

I wasn't sure which of your posts to quote as there is so many of them. I well and truly got the message. ;p

Don't worry about Facebook, I don't have you on there. It was a reference to how you type.

And I guess I signed up for the difference factor. Something like that. I have accounts on various other boards too. Surprisingly I don't usually find United boards that interesting.

Hey guys, believe it or not ive found konohasorangeflash's identity by chance. The funny thing is, from all of his racist remarks and his Australian pride. Hes not even australian, seems middle eastern or somewhere around there. I thought he was the proudest, whitest australian boy...

I wasn't sure which of your posts to quote as there is so many of them. I well and truly got the message. ;p

Don't worry about Facebook, I don't have you on there. It was a reference to how you type.

And I guess I signed up for the difference factor. Something like that. I have accounts on various other boards too. Surprisingly I don't usually find United boards that interesting.

Is it cos Redcafe looks ugly or plastic fans? :P

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

WB! Now to beat u on X11 next season :D