The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I bet he is the kind that goes all gung ho, then drops from his set, drops his pants, pass out and puke.

Then tell you he loves you.

Ladies: if i was gay. I'd marry Choulo19 !

get in line... that if you ever decide to be gay. I think you're just fine the way you are though ;)

Guys how can i login at Tapatalk if i'm using the forum with my twitter account. My e-mail add is not recognised as a username at the Tapatalk app. Mob version on Chrome is shit in my S4

I don't know the Tapatalk thing, but you could go to your settings (on e-mail and password), get a password and use it.

Note that your userid will be your Twitter id (only for login purposes, your screen name will continue to be Sidzeret), not your user here or your e-mail.

I hope it helped.

xx

I don't know the Tapatalk thing, but you could go to your settings (on e-mail and password), get a password and use it.

Note that your userid will be your Twitter id, not your user here or your e-mail.

I hope it helped.

xx

Id just go clean with the id. Tapatalk needs an id - it can be different from your forum id (i am a sexy girl sometimes). :Goober:

Then couple your tc account. No?

Id just go clean with the id. Tapatalk needs an id - it can be different from your forum id (i am a sexy girl sometimes). :Goober:

Then couple your tc account. No?

yeah, but if he has logged through Twitter he doesn't have a password. And he needs one to make the link, I suppose, which is why he needs to create one and then his user here will become his Twitter user.

He should combine both of our suggestions to make it work. As I said, I don't know the Tapatalk part, but I suppose he already uses it for another forums and only had a problem linking with his TC account.

yeah, but if he has logged through Twitter he doesn't have a password. And he needs one to make the link, I suppose, which is why he needs to create one and then his user here will become his Twitter user.

He should combine both of our suggestions to make it work. As I said, I don't know the Tapatalk part, but I suppose he already uses it for another forums and only had a problem linking with his TC account.

Yes. It just doesnt work when you have a redtube account.

You have Aftari already? Otherwise i will not talk redtube, my friend!

Chapeau bas ! Respect is what I like more here.And oh its Iftar :D And even if we finished our fasting, its always better to not talk about RT :blue scalf:

Earthquack here in algeria, 4.5 in Algiers, I felt like my home was going down, walls moving, five seconds the earth quack, 4.5 Richter scale.I'm nervous.

try to stay safe and if possible keep us posted.

I hope and pray nobody gets hurt.

try to stay safe and if possible keep us posted.

I hope and pray nobody gets hurt.

It is confirmed : 4.9 Richeter scale, and it was 19 Km near my House.Until now no damages, I hope it stays the same.I'm very nervous because I expected it, the last time was two years ago and since Algeria is a place very unstable I expected an earth quack this year, but not this moment and surely not in Ramadan, it was too much surprising at very very scary.

It is confirmed : 4.9 Richeter scale, and it was 19 Km near my House.Until now no damages, I hope it stays the same.I'm very nervous because I expected it, the last time was two years ago and since Algeria is a place very unstable I expected an earth quack this year, but not this moment and surely not in Ramadan, it was too much surprising at very very scary.

hopefully it's gone now.

Good thing you're alright and I hope other people are as well.

There is nothing weird or Lamarckian about my ideas. 1. Is incest wide spread? No. Check the HRAF database. The worlds biggest database on ethnographic, historical and anthropological material. 2. Is incest avoidance universal? Yes. Check Donald Brown's world renowned scietific list of human universals. Google is your friend. 3. Is the work of Debra Lieberman a - mere possibility? No, it is amongst the finest work in psychology the last decade and is also thus regarded among scientists. It is an empirical work that doesnt rely on a 'gene' for anything. That is a pure strawman attack. Instead, google Westermarck hypotheses if you want to know the mechanism in which pur brain deciphers our 'kin'. You don't need a gene. You have genes that build brains, brains that have computatinal algorithms. Algorithms that - yes - install an avoidance mechanism. Just because the mechanism is fast and frugal doesnt mean it cannot make errors. Some people actually live a sibling in a sexual way. This does not falsify the hypotheses. 4. You said avoidance of homosexuals ..... So i wanted to joke actually that the only reason to avoid them is to not get your butt hurt. Do we have a gene for homosexuality. No. It is an epigenetic thing. Somethingi expalined in here a long time ago. hutcho found it boring :-) so i will not repeat. 5. Is my reasoning Lamarckianist? No. That is quite the insult :-). It is a purely adaptationist way of thinking. One in which you use teleological language, but that is standard in the field. Enough of this. I get annoyed. Ps: ow ..... I just finished my last two days at work debatig evolution against fundamentalistic mulsims. So excuse me I dont feel all that happy about the subject. I am in the mood for some religion bashing though. Who takes it up? My tolerance level for dogmatic stupidity has reached a new low. Try me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There is nothing weird or Lamarckian about my ideas. 1. Is incest wide spread? No. Check the HRAF database. The worlds biggest database on ethnographic, historical and anthropological material. 2. Is incest avoidance universal? Yes. Check Donald Brown's world renowned scietific list of human universals. Google is your friend. 3. Is the work of Debra Lieberman a - mere possibility? No, it is amongst the finest work in psychology the last decade and is also thus regarded among scientists. It is an empirical work that doesnt rely on a 'gene' for anything. That is a pure strawman attack. Instead, google Westermarck hypotheses if you want to know the mechanism in which pur brain deciphers our 'kin'. You don't need a gene. You have genes that build brains, brains that have computatinal algorithms. Algorithms that - yes - install an avoidance mechanism. Just because the mechanism is fast and frugal doesnt mean it cannot make errors. Some people actually live a sibling in a sexual way. This does not falsify the hypotheses. 4. You said avoidance of homosexuals ..... So i wanted to joke actually that the only reason to avoid them is to not get your butt hurt. Do we have a gene for homosexuality. No. It is an epigenetic thing. Somethingi expalined in here a long time ago. hutcho found it boring :-) so i will not repeat. 5. Is my reasoning Lamarckianist? No. That is quite the insult :-). It is a purely adaptationist way of thinking. One in which you use teleological language, but that is standard in the field. Enough of this. I get annoyed. Ps: ow ..... I just finished my last two days at work debatig evolution against fundamentalistic mulsims. So excuse me I dont feel all that happy about the subject. I am in the mood for some religion bashing though. Who takes it up? My tolerance level for dogmatic stupidity has reached a new low. Try me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ontem