The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I was wondering how u guys found out about talkchelsea.net and what were your first days on here like?

I found out about talkchelsea because I googled about the Sky Sports' Kings of Europe Documentary. I found the talkchelsea thread for that. Cos I saw it was a place where all Chelsea fans discuss things, I thought I'd give it a try. The main reason was because it had Facebook and Twitter log in so I just used my Facebook account and registered.

This was my first post here: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13152-amels-graphics/?p=508466

@Amels, very kindly resized an image so that it fits the forum's size regulations for me.

My 2nd ever notification on here was this: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13152-amels-graphics/?p=512680 was a quote by

@, (The 1st one was Amels telling me that he was gonna resize it).

I wasn't very active on talkchelsea for the 1st few months. I started becoming more active around October and November and that was usually in the match day thread. I didn't post on the Pub till 2013.

Well that's my talkchelsea story. What's yours?

I had a brainwave and thought. I bet there is a forum where i can talk about chelsea all the time.

Saw the first result CFCnet which looked a bit shit. Saw this one, which looked good. Registered, and i have successfully spent way too much time on here ever since. :D

Only just.

Well differences are:

1. this one is better quality
  2. he is smiling
  3. it's a close up.
  4. it's take in the Pub (i.e more relevant to this thread)
  5. The tie is now striped and now plain black.
  6. The shirt also has small stripes unlike the previous one.
  7. he was previously in a black tuxedo now he's not (my knowledge of clothes names is quite poor)

SEVEN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCES! :D

I had a brainwave and thought. I bet there is a forum where i can talk about chelsea all the time.

Saw the first result CFCnet which looked a bit shit. Saw this one, which looked good. Registered, and i have successfully spent way too much time on here ever since. :D

Still my story's more legen w8 for it dary.

Okay you fuckers, time to end all this speculation. Throughout my time as an awesome top bloke I've been compared to three footballers: David de Gea, Peter Crouch and Gary Neville. Now you fuckers can see for yourselves that I look nothing like all three.

I'm the handsome one.

082r.png

Okay you fuckers, time to end all this speculation. Throughout my time as an awesome top bloke I've been compared to three footballers: David de Gea, Peter Crouch and Gary Neville. Now you fuckers can see for yourselves that I look nothing like all three.

I'm the handsome one.

082r.png

I haven't see a picture of you before (but I heard ppl calling u Llama and De Gea) now that I did see your pic, I just realised that u don't like De Gea but are actually De Gea, Gary Neville and Peter Crouch all welded into creating Spike Spiegel!

I'm the handsome one.

082r.png

You want to prove you look nothing like De Gea, but then post a picture of you with identical facial hair and facial construction? Riiiight...

That's like me shaving my head, putting on 20 pounds and saying I look nothing like Wayne Rooney...

Lol!! That's my story,...

I'm the handsome one.

082r.png

You look like De gea in a dark room.

Yeah, 20-25 is perfect really, though i'm happy as long as the sun's out. I'm glad i made the most of this weekend tbh, now need to think of an idea for a leaving do for next Saturday. Wish i lived near the seaside, jumping in the Thames really doesn't do it for me.

man, I thought you were like 40! And then I got curious and checked your profile and found out you're only 26. Colored shock!

I'm the handsome one.

082r.png

not much resemblance to neville or crouch but you do look a bit like de gea