The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

OK!!

We now have no king anymore. Kingless Belgium ... oooooow the horror. We haven't had a gouvernement once in 541 days. We management like a boss, actually :-).

Get that king stuff out. Expensive bunch, them.

It's only Belgium though. It's like small France, with a better football team and better beer... :D

Am I the only one who still can't believe Jose is our manager?

I'm so used to have managers that are.. not so good like AVB (maybe in the future he will be...) or Benitez.

Now that we finally have a world class manager, I just can't contain it.

I'm so used to have managers that are.. not so good like AVB (maybe in the future he will be...) or Benitez.

Nope until, i see him on the side line and in the press conferences in the Chelsea jacket it won't properly sink in.

XD I can't shake it, i can supress the thing so much but it's a very strong mechanism it's hard to stop! X//D

I FUCKING WRECKED MY FRIENDSHIP

i dunno just

>< i need ... i dunno whatever.

XD I can't shake it, i can supress the thing so much but it's a very strong mechanism it's hard to stop! X//D

i dunno just

they, what happened sweetie? I promised to help a couple of days ago... is everything okay?

i dunno just

Take a breath!

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. If this person is really your friend they should be willing to understand where you are coming from. Give it a little while for whatever dispute you all had to settle and then sit down and talk about. Look at situation from all angles and see what's the best options for you at the moment.

Don't despair though... Some things take time and others are always for a reason.

I dunno it's probably another false alarm i generate in my head for the 1800000th time, Doesn't seem so..happy around me at all. maybe it's their outside life but...

I dunno i need to relax a little XD

Nope until, i see him on the side line and in the press conferences in the Chelsea jacket it won't properly sink in.

Agreed. Still sinking in here as well.

Agreed. Still sinking in here as well.

I feel sort of the opposite. It's like he went for a walk and finally came back home. I mean, I nearly jump every time I remember he's there!!!

Was that Mirror date for the team's coming back to work confirmed (next Monday)? Or did they come back today as initially agreed?

I'm anxious as heck to start seeing Mou working in the team.