The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It has Hello Kitty on it, that was enough for me :lol:

Besides, you can't see what is beneath the helmet :eyebrows:

I'm so not going to last here

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

:lol: He'd wish! We broke up a couple of weeks ago and I am in no way going back to him. He can't cook, he loves the Jonas brothers and his face looks like -_______- !

Well you know what they say, women can't resist poetry:

funny-darth-vader-random-11548284-500-37

Says the man who goes back on his words. No surprises to have people ditching you...

I can't wait for football to be here again... Saturdays when Chelsea play are so much more entertaining!!!!! August 17th can't be here soon enough.

Anyway start working for real on Monday, I'll become scarce here during the week...

Gotta make the best out of it while I can :P

I'll know your pain in two days :P

Haha :D What are you going to be working as?

Oh, it went up a level on craze-o-meter 2 days back!

I saw Jason tweet something about that! Not going to try and find out what he was talking about, I have a feeling it will be traumatizing :lol:

I saw Jason tweet something about that! Not going to try and find out what he was talking about, I have a feeling it will be traumatizing :lol:

Well, it's not traumatizing now! It might, might have been then but not now! Start from page 876(or 877, i guess) and you will know what Jason was tweeting about!

Well, it's not traumatizing now! It might, might have been then but not now! Start from page 876(or 877, i guess) and you will know what Jason was tweeting about!

I dont think she can see those avatars .... It has all changed back since then. We should have made screenshots. Maybe @jim can help lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD