Gael Kakuta MVP of U19 Champs

Jose M

He without a doubt has the talent to succeed at the highest level, as many of us have seen over the past few seasons, my big worry is the length of his current contract, this is the type of deal we must get sorted quickly if he is to be given a lot more games this season, a lot of clubs already know a lot about him, we don't want anyone getting even a sniff of taking him from us.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top class video, well done to whoever made that one, though unlike TX I actually enjoyed the music, in particular the end sequence with Kakuta's wonderful run assist against Spain went perfectly with the frenetic beat.

On a less musical note, the lad Kakuta is the greatest young talent in French football and arguably the best young talent in all of Europe, its brilliant knowing that he is already at the club because in the future this lad could be worth 80 million pounds. Hopefully his contract is sorted out soon and I think just about everybody wants to se him get more game time this season, given the chance there is no limit to his potential.

• 2 years later...

Maybe it's time we part ways with Kakuta. He's got talent but his lack of consistency is worrying..

Also, we just signed Hazard, Marin and it looks like Moses or Hulk should be joining Chelsea at some point in the next 2 weeks...hence he has just fallen even further down the pecking order.

Sell him to a French club for a decent fee (possibly could include a buy-back clause...just incase he turns into an okay player).

I watched some highlights of him on youtube, and he was unbelievably shit, he was like Gabriel Obertan, he was doing pointless step overs then passing back to the fullback, there was no flair about him what so ever.

But then again these are youtube videos, and it is unfair, but still from what i seen of him in them i really wasn't impressed.

I watched some highlights of him on youtube, and he was unbelievably shit, he was like Gabriel Obertan, he was doing pointless step overs then passing back to the fullback, there was no flair about him what so ever.

But then again these are youtube videos, and it is unfair, but still from what i seen of him in them i really wasn't impressed.

I don't know which youtube highlights/videos you watched, cause he's not unbelievably shit. The guy would be a beast if only he could put it all together.

Which games are you talking about?