Selling Memorabilia

selling chelsea mirror alarm clock key chain car air freshoner and big bath towl all unopen and officail chelsea gear dont realy want to sell as i am masive fan but realy need cash and ive pushed myself to put it up for sale realy want it to go to a good home thanks if intrested go to http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220641644053&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1070

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people keep saying good bye unless i get booted i aint going know where plus i might act like a 10 year old but at least i aint no big fat lesbian that only talks about football because they got nothing else in there life to talk about i think you are all sad cunts and probly come from manchester and suport a london team fuck off and surport a nothern monky team

why do people keep saying good bye unless i get booted i aint going know where plus i might act like a 10 year old but at least i aint no big fat lesbian that only talks about football because they got nothing else in there life to talk about i think you are all sad cunts and probly come from manchester and suport a london team fuck off and surport a nothern monky team

lmao why are you here then? noone wants to buy what you're selling.

think people need to stop being cunts the first message i got was cuntish thought i would have a decent convo surpoting the same team but most of you are asswholes and not werth a wank

you never been affended and angry no you dont know me and whats going on wid me so dont judge me i could have a disability and have a younger brain than my age but you dont care your just like the poeple on facebook who bullied that kid to death bang out of order dont start messaging poeple you dont know and get involed with shit that dont concern you

you never been affended and angry no you dont know me and whats going on wid me so dont judge me i could have a disability and have a younger brain than my age but you dont care your just like the poeple on facebook who bullied that kid to death bang out of order dont start messaging poeple you dont know and get involed with shit that dont concern you

hypocrite you started dishing out the insults straight away and judging everyone. The first posts in this thread were in no way insulting to you personally.

Edited by Kez