Selling Memorabilia

you never been affended and angry no you dont know me and whats going on wid me so dont judge me i could have a disability and have a younger brain than my age but you dont care your just like the poeple on facebook who bullied that kid to death bang out of order dont start messaging poeple you dont know and get involed with shit that dont concern you

It is not that we do not know how to trade insults back. We are just being patient and civilized enough. Please take such kind of stuff elsewhere. We dont want WUMS in our forums.

Mods - Please do the necessary to lock this thread.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you never been affended and angry no you dont know me and whats going on wid me so dont judge me i could have a disability and have a younger brain than my age but you dont care your just like the poeple on facebook who bullied that kid to death bang out of order dont start messaging poeple you dont know and get involed with shit that dont concern you

It is not that we do not know how to trade insults back. We are just being patient and civilized enough. Please take such kind of stuff elsewhere. We dont want WUMS in our forums.

Mods - Please do the necessary to lock this thread.

not at all darling some mugs started dising my chelsea gear and you got invold say i act like a ten year old so you dissed me first sorry i called you a big fat lesbien i was out of order but i was pissed of it werent your fault sorry i got a bit of a anger problem dont like to talk to females like that as a rule sorry again