Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneijder obviously likes it in Milan so if he wants to stay, he can stay. You would think he'd want the premiership Challenge though wouldn't ya after achieving everything with Inter. 1 last challenge? but if he's happy, he's happy. And also the deal says Essien and Malouda so there's no point discussing Mikel or Anelka or someone else because that's not even an issue.

I'm not a Mikel fan i admit, he's always half asleep to me and to name him world class is crazy as he's not actually done anything yet and didn't play lots of the last few seasons. He's strong and can distribute well but he also makes rash stupid challenges, picks up numerous cards and always gives the ball away needlessly. I could name 100 lower league players who can do what Mikel does. The player who is generally world class is Lassana Diarra but he slipped through the net because of his arrogance and attitude. Pity though because he is perfect for us and we wouldn't be discussing this disjointed midfield so much if we'd played him and if he was a bit more patient. Even Arsene got rid of him which says a lot, he likes his young French boys.

Hear a rumour and talk about that rumour, don't just make stuff up because it's pointless. There's already lots of annoying stuff in these threads as it is.

makes rash stupid challenges, picks up numerous cards and always gives the ball away needlessly.

I could name 100 lower league players who can do what Mikel does.

Thats it. People here somehow see almost greatness in Mikel. I think they need to look at average DMF's in France or Italy, they do the same job as

Mikel does in the same quality of play.

And about Sneijder guys, ok, he said he is happy in Inter, but thats doesnt say that much. Chelsea and Man United both didnt make an offer yet,

so what did you think he will do? make a statment that he wants to leave Inter? why would he do that? especially when there isnt any other club who wants

him for sure. If Chelsea pay the right money for Moratti, I dont think Sneijder will say "I dont want to move". Think about that, his statment only says he is

happy in Inter, not more than that.

Sneijder obviously likes it in Milan so if he wants to stay, he can stay. You would think he'd want the premiership Challenge though wouldn't ya after achieving everything with Inter. 1 last challenge? but if he's happy, he's happy. And also the deal says Essien and Malouda so there's no point discussing Mikel or Anelka or someone else because that's not even an issue.

I'm not a Mikel fan i admit, he's always half asleep to me and to name him world class is crazy as he's not actually done anything yet and didn't play lots of the last few seasons. He's strong and can distribute well but he also makes rash stupid challenges, picks up numerous cards and always gives the ball away needlessly. I could name 100 lower league players who can do what Mikel does. The player who is generally world class is Lassana Diarra but he slipped through the net because of his arrogance and attitude. Pity though because he is perfect for us and we wouldn't be discussing this disjointed midfield so much if we'd played him and if he was a bit more patient. Even Arsene got rid of him which says a lot, he likes his young French boys.

Hear a rumour and talk about that rumour, don't just make stuff up because it's pointless. There's already lots of annoying stuff in these threads as it is.

re Mikel

just one stat .. check his pass completion stats before you make a complete fool of yourself

I'm not a Mikel fan i admit, he's always half asleep to me and to name him world class is crazy as he's not actually done anything yet and didn't play lots of the last few seasons. He's strong and can distribute well but he also makes rash stupid challenges, picks up numerous cards and always gives the ball away needlessly. I could name 100 lower league players who can do what Mikel does.

Think that's a bit harsh, he does regually get over 90% passing and more are forwards than people made out, and at home to United in the CL our passing and shape was all over the place, Mikel's introduction seemed to have restored order to the players.

Sneijder deal aint blown out of the water yet, we here loads of stuff these days when supposedly a player says one thing and does the other, just have to wait until its all sorted.

Think that's a bit harsh, he does regually get over 90% passing and more are forwards than people made out, and at home to United in the CL our passing and shape was all over the place, Mikel's introduction seemed to have restored order to the players.

Sneijder deal aint blown out of the water yet, we here loads of stuff these days when supposedly a player says one thing and does the other, just have to wait until its all sorted.

Indeed. Chances are there until he dies or transfer window closes...

Stats can make anyone look good, it's almost like a youtube video making someone look amazing. Its easy to make 90% of passes backwards and sideways but if he makes 3 awful lazy passes out of 20, even that's over 80% success and ppl would remember those 3 passes instead of a shit pass back to the goal keeper. I wont judge on what the stats say, i'll judge on what i watch and so far except his good start to last season, he's done nothing to tell me he's a brilliant world class player. He needs a whole season probably with Essien out the way to prove to me that he's worthy of the starting line up.

Edited by OllieCFC

Wesley is one of the most talented players in the world and is really wasted in a useless league like the Serie A - but it's going take some major bucks to get the Dutch man to the Bridge. Loads of different clubs are going to be in the race for him so we need to step up the stakes big time.

British Open 2011 - Betting Tips

Wesley is one of the most talented players in the world and is really wasted in a useless league like the Serie A - but it's going take some major bucks to get the Dutch man to the Bridge. Loads of different clubs are going to be in the race for him so we need to step up the stakes big time.

British Open 2011 - Betting Tips

sorry but thats a given, after all we know the big clubs who are intrested and its fair to say we aint doing jack about it... United are about to close the deal with Young, already sealing 2Buys, Liverpool are doing therebit, but we need to get our manager in place before we can even think of buying aand buy then i see Sneijder playing for City or United. Rumour is if we approach Guus within two weeks turkey will report us.

garbosj Ian McGarry So Wesley Sneijder stays at Inter because #MUFC and #CFC refused to match his 7m net salary. At last, sensible decisions from PL clubs.

Sounds about right. Still think Modric is our #1 target.

7m a year, that's not £200,000 a week is it? More like £135,000 a week.

garbosj Ian McGarry So Wesley Sneijder stays at Inter because #MUFC and #CFC refused to match his 7m net salary. At last, sensible decisions from PL clubs.

As much as I love the player, I'm glad.

Looks like FFP will be an issue in negotiations this year.

Stats can make anyone look good, it's almost like a youtube video making someone look amazing. Its easy to make 90% of passes backwards and sideways but if he makes 3 awful lazy passes out of 20, even that's over 80% success and ppl would remember those 3 passes instead of a shit pass back to the goal keeper. I wont judge on what the stats say, i'll judge on what i watch and so far except his good start to last season, he's done nothing to tell me he's a brilliant world class player. He needs a whole season probably with Essien out the way to prove to me that he's worthy of the starting line up.

you're talking nonsense because even his forward passes are more than any other defensive midfielders and at times in 2010/2011 he made even mor passes forward then fabregas, nasri, modric etc... yea some stats can make players look good but also some unexplainable unrational blockades in you're brain can make a world class player look like shite :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

we all know what you're thinking of mikel for a long time now...

nontheless...

sneijder 7 M.? what utter bullshit never gonna happen cause terry would have to earn at least 7,000,001 because of his contract before this transfer can happen :whistling:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You