Adam Lallana

Manuf

Adam_Lallana_280x39_670541a.jpg

Chelsea are rumoured to be interested in making a move for Southampton’s highly rated England Under 21 international Adam Lallana. Carlo Ancelotti has been looking to bring in new British talent to help fulfill the new ‘homegrown’ ruling quota for the new season and has been linked with a move for the pint sized attacking midfielder.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has also been linked with a move for the St Albans born playmaker and the League One side face a tough fight to keep hold of the extremely talented youngster.

For the past two seasons Lallana has been a fixture in the Saints set up and had an excellent run of form last term where he netted 20 goals from the midfield and has attracted interest from a host of Premier League sides.

Valued at around £8m he would hardly dent the Stamford Bridge budget and whilst Lallana wouldn’t be Premier League ready from the outset but has a great deal of potential and could be turned into a very attractive prospect if given the chance.

caughtoffside.com

Btw. it's strange that we haven't had intrest in Dan Gosling who is currently available for free.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's strange that we haven't had intrest in Dan Gosling who is currently available for free.

I'm sure there are many clubs trying to pursue his signature. Hopefully we are one of them, he would be a fantastic signing on a free.

Edited by we hate scouse

Lallana would be an interesting signing, looks to have good quality and would be able to come at a decent price. With Gosling it seems that he has made his mind up to go to Newcastle a while ago.

I wouldent mind giving this guy a go. He's English and clearly has SOME talent. Whynot. And as for the Dan Gosling thing. If we do sign him we will face the same scenario as with Sturridge in regards to owing Everton money for "developing" him.

If we do sign him we will face the same scenario as with Sturridge in regards to owing Everton money for "developing" him.

Are you sure? In the case of Manchester City-Sturridge, we'd actually bought him. Dan Gosling is a free agent, we wouldn't owe Everton anything surely?

I wouldent mind giving this guy a go. He's English and clearly has SOME talent. Whynot. And as for the Dan Gosling thing. If we do sign him we will face the same scenario as with Sturridge in regards to owing Everton money for "developing" him.

No we wouldn't owe them anything because his contract came to an end. If they offered him a contract and he rejected it we would, but because he just left we wouldn't.

the error Everton made in not having that contract offer in writing could cost them millions in lost money down the line..not mentioning a talented youngster off their squad..is a shame ...

good club,good fans(been in the home end at Goodison during Chelsea games lots of times and they have never kicked my head in..even tho i`ve given them plenty of reasons with my one man chelsea bandblue%20scalf.gif.. )..don`t understand why anyone would engineer a move away from there so they can go to feckin` Newcastle of all places....Gosling must have some real low expectations where his career is concerned to do that..

the error Everton made in not having that contract offer in writing could cost them millions in lost money down the line..not mentioning a talented youngster off their squad..is a shame ...

good club,good fans(been in the home end at Goodison during Chelsea games lots of times and they have never kicked my head in..even tho i`ve given them plenty of reasons with my one man chelsea bandblue%20scalf.gif.. )..don`t understand why anyone would engineer a move away from there so they can go to feckin` Newcastle of all places....Gosling must have some real low expectations where his career is concerned to do that..

or maybe the money is just a bit better than what anyone else offered him.

Gotta feel sorry for David Moyes though, one of the most honest managers in the game, and for a player to verbally agree, then go back on his word is disgusting. Okay sure they missed the deadline, but upon that why did Gosling not sign a contract anyway?

Is this how crap player loyalty has gotten? :\

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You