• William Gallas
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Craig Bellamy
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Robinho
    • Any other (specify in a reply post)

ok am i guna be the one 2 say this . . . . cannot believe he has not been mentioned . . . gary neville is the biggest gob shite in football 4 me alongside ronaldo and of course for what he did to petr steven hunt!! Also hate Gerrard 4 bein a horrible cheating arseh*le. Bellamy is also a little sh*t. ahhh feel better 4 getin tht off my chest blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find it hard to hate Hunt. Neville is a prick. Gerrard is a prick. Torres is a prick, always acting the cunt against us. Evra is a cheese eating surrender monkey frog. Cesc Fabregas, while talented, is a scummy little prick. Vidic is an arsehole. I don't like J.Cole or Poyet. FU Gudjohnsen while I am at it. William Gallas is a pathetic scumbag. Thierry Henry is a prick. Harry Redknapp is a slimey fuckface. Jamie Carragher is a prick. Joey Barton is a scummy criminal. I dislike Diego Forlan. Cristiano Ronaldo is a cheating prick. I would love to punch Carles Puyol. Arsene Wenger is a bitchy pathetic woman. Marcel Desailly is a looper, get he fuck off my TV screen. Honourable mentions to Platini and Blatter, A pair of Grade A cunts.

Quite like Bellamy, spends alot on charity, likes a tackle and speaks his mind. Won't fault him.

Quite like Bellamy, spends alot on charity, likes a tackle and speaks his mind. Won't fault him.

You forgot the, is a cunt bit in that little sentence about Bellamy.

And Really, dissing Poyet and Desailly? What the fuck for. Yeah, Poyet went to tottenham (i can only assume thats the reason) but he still played great in a Chelsea shirt, and that shouldnt overshadow that. And i personally think Desailly is a good pundit, so i dont really get that one.

AND you forgot Rio Ferdinand, i mean if we're gonna name players we hate i'll have a field day with Ferdinand. What a twat. And Scholes. and NEVILLE.

And please dont find it hard to hate Hunt, What he did to Cech was a disgrace

You forgot the, is a cunt bit in that little sentence about Bellamy.

And Really, dissing Poyet and Desailly? What the fuck for. Yeah, Poyet went to tottenham (i can only assume thats the reason) but he still played great in a Chelsea shirt, and that shouldnt overshadow that. And i personally think Desailly is a good pundit, so i dont really get that one.

AND you forgot Rio Ferdinand, i mean if we're gonna name players we hate i'll have a field day with Ferdinand. What a twat. And Scholes. and NEVILLE.

And please dont find it hard to hate Hunt, What he did to Cech was a disgrace

They were great players for us, but in general are muppets.

I shouldn't have forgotten those United cunts.

Hunts challenge was bad, don't think he meant it though.

We shouldn't be writing things about HATING people.

We support our team, and opponents try to stop us. Some do that fairly, some not - but it's a game, and our players do the same things.

What's the point of Hating them?

Are we allowed to appreciate players in other teams? Presumably some of us used to hate Ashley Cole - maybe some of us still do!

All a bit silly really.

They were great players for us, but in general are muppets.

I shouldn't have forgotten those United cunts.

Hunts challenge was bad, don't think he meant it though.

since that incident hunt has displayed a nasty streak more than a few times

I don't like J.Cole or Poyet. FU Gudjohnsen while I am at it.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: He's good at hitting people with golf clubs as well.

Bellamy just makes me laugh most of the time... But definitely a petulant scrote WUM.

Shay Given always seems quite scrotal to me, tbh.

Hunt & Barton are two of the scummiest professional footballers. Completely waste their talents.

Bellamy just makes me laugh most of the time... But definitely a petulant scrote WUM.

Shay Given always seems quite scrotal to me, tbh.

Hunt & Barton are two of the scummiest professional footballers. Completely waste their talents.

I was so pissed at him when he said "FUCK OFF" to Lampsy after his volley.