Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be very pleased once i see the shots of him signing his contract, i think he will be a quality player for us and we are picking him up at a very good age. Our midfield has gone from looking on the old side to looking very fresh and exciting: Lampard, Essien, Benayoun, Mikel, Ramires, Matic, Kakuta

Our midfield has gone from looking on the old side to looking very fresh and exciting: Lampard, Essien, Benayoun, Mikel, Ramires, Matic, Kakuta

Totally agree. There's plenty of young talent in the midfield, and I reckon Essien and Ramires in the same team sounds awesome to me! Also, I'm pleading for Ramires to get the number 4 shirt. I reckon it would suit him.

Totally agree. There's plenty of young talent in the midfield, and I reckon Essien and Ramires in the same team sounds awesome to me! Also, I'm pleading for Ramires to get the number 4 shirt. I reckon it would suit him.

Yes i want him to get number 4 too, its the number of the midfield gladiator !

Heurelho Gomes, the Tottenham goalkeeper, was present at Mundial'2010 in South Africa in the service of the Brazilian team and lived closely with Ramires and Luisão. Moreover, the keeper made a point of greeting his countrymen before the game began, turning to the bench, where he sat Ramires. The Brazilian is on his way to Chelsea and will be the opponent of George always demanding Premier League.

Knower of British football, Gomes has no doubts in stating that Kenya will avenge the blues. "She liked that he was my friend and not foe. Will need time to adapt, because English football is very hard, but I am sure everything will go well. It's a great player and will do good things for Chelsea. Unfortunately for us! ", Held, always well-prepared.

The Brazilian international goalkeeper has left Benfica to praise and how to play the formation of Jesus. "They are very dangerous, created great difficulties and much clinched during the meeting. I had a lot of work, "he said.

Gemini

Gomes also spoke about his friend Luisão, who lived great moments on the cruise a few years ago and who has great physical resemblance. Both are very tall, bald and with similar features. Moreover, the guardian admitted that the national team several people were misled. "Everyone says we're twins and we have often confused," he said.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior.aspx?content_id=455511

I think this will be a cracking signing. Going from him WC performances, he seems happy enough just sitting in front of the defence. Playing alongside Essien will give Lampard that freedom to get forward and do what he does best. Malouda and Ash down the left, Bosingwa and Benayoun on the right. Drogba battering the bejesus out of defences up and down the country.

I cant wait to see it all fall together. Bring on the Red Shite :blue scalf:

I think this will be a cracking signing. Going from him WC performances, he seems happy enough just sitting in front of the defence. Playing alongside Essien will give Lampard that freedom to get forward and do what he does best. Malouda and Ash down the left, Bosingwa and Benayoun on the right. Drogba battering the bejesus out of defences up and down the country.

I cant wait to see it all fall together. Bring on the Red Shite :blue scalf:

fainthv9.gif

Are you serious ? Yossi in the starting line-up ? From the Liverpool bench to the champions first XI ?

Edited by Blue_Soldier

I wonder what Ancelotti's planning to do with Ramires. He's very attack-minded and loves to get into the box. But i doubt he will get that freedom with Lamps having that same mind-set. Placing him in a holding role would really limit his abilities.

Will be interesting see how the Carlo will use him if he actually joins us.

One major plus, Ramires will be great for counter attacks. His ball stealing ability mixed with his love of long pacy rushes is ideal for counter attacks. As long as he quickly learns not to pass the ball to Anelka during a counter attack. Anelka always slows down with ball at his feet (really pisses me off when he does that censored.gif).

Our counter attacks have really sucked since Mourinho left.

His weak point is his lack of strength. He's a weak player and he will need to bulk up.

Still hoping for a creative and skillful AM to join us...whistling.gif

Edited by Blue_Soldier

I wonder where Ramires will play...!

In the 4-3-3 case, the midfield gonna be : Lampard - Essien - Mikel

In the 4-2-2 diamond case : Mikel in front of the CB, Malouda on the leftside, Lampard at the diamond point and Essien on the right side.

Because i don't really see Ramires stronger than Mikel...

Now when we will probebly signed Ramires and our midefield looks just great,

the only "problematic" position left is the right AM/ right forword. there is three fine players- Anelka, benayoun and Kalou,

but i dont know if they good enough to help us to win the CL that we want, and reachieve our double in 2010.

What do you think? Carlo have to add another player, or that Anelka-kaluo-benayoun, or even Kakuta are good enough?

Ill be happy to see someone like Robinio or Aguaro in chelsea, but may be we dont need them, and we are good enough now

to compete Barca and Rial for exemple.. Im realy dont know X:

Edited by nadavTKL

I wonder where Ramires will play...!

In the 4-3-3 case, the midfield gonna be: Lampard - Essien - Ramires

In the 4-2-2 diamond case: Ramires in front of the CB, Malouda on the leftside, Lampard at the diamond point and Essien on the right side.

Because i don't really see Mikel stronger than Ramires...

Mikel still has a lot to learn, it's not his season yet...

If we were to line up like this

.....................................Essien...............Ramires...............................

................................................Lampard...............................................

It would in my opinion give us a very strong and dynamic midfield. And make it easy to slot players in for rotation or injuries.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You