Ajax vs Chelsea

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear God..... My Golkeeper at my Country Will do so much better thant turnbull and he is playing at the Serie B at Spain... Keylor to Chelsea... Get out Turnball

He is Croatian goalkeeper who was his club 1st choice when he was 17 or something like that. He is 18 years old. 1.90m. He is fast, good in the air and is representing his U-19 national team on European Championship right now.

He is Croatian goalkeeper who was his club 1st choice when he was 17 or something like that. He is 18 years old. 1.90m. He is fast, good in the air and is representing his U-19 national team on European Championship right now.

Thx...~

In fact I've thought about Arnesen for a longtime...what damm future!These r our promising future?&all r ranged by him?

Sounds like an overreaction but players I never wish to see in a Chelsea jersey again are as follows.

Ross Turnbull unless he signficantly improves, both goals could be blamed on him and certainly the second one is entirely him.

Ryan Bertrand at centre back just should not happen. Im amazed a club our size dont have a proper centre back for the 2nd straight running ore season game.

Di Santo simply because he brings nothing to a team. He is tall but isnt very strong, he isnt very fast, his lack of goals is well documented, he doesnt work particularly hard, he rarely gets on the ball and makes things happen. What does he do?

I really dont like the 4-1-2-1-2. I've always said it and i will continue saying it.

You really lack width and width is so important in the modern game. It's also very predictable.

And we dont even have the right players for that formation.

Switch to 4-3-3 Carlo !

Sounds like an overreaction but players I never wish to see in a Chelsea jersey again are as follows.

Ross Turnbull unless he signficantly improves, both goals could be blamed on him and certainly the second one is entirely him.

Ryan Bertrand at centre back just should not happen. Im amazed a club our size dont have a proper centre back for the 2nd straight running ore season game.

Di Santo simply because he brings nothing to a team. He is tall but isnt very strong, he isnt very fast, his lack of goals is well documented, he doesnt work particularly hard, he rarely gets on the ball and makes things happen. What does he do?

The cb situation is more due to bad luck. Terry and Carvalho aren't available. Alex, Mancienne and Hutch (i guess, dont know what happend to him) are injured. And Rajkovic is somewhere ? unsure.gif