Who should Chelsea buy?

RX8

And this is the best part.... Kevin Prince Boaten was Sold to Genova... and He never touch the Pitch from Genova He was sent to AC milan for 1.5 million deal... I mean... can U belive that; a Club get a Player and inmediatly loan him a direct Rival?? I mean.... WOW

No no no... It is not really this...

I don't remember of the whole story, but it's something like that : before buy Boateng, Genoa already knew that they went loan him to Milan. Indeed, it was a part of the deal and Milan and Genoa are co-owners of Boateng. But i do not remeber why they did this...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Think Ibra and Robinho are like Veron o Rivaldo... they are in the best age for a Player... between 25 to 30.... Ibra is going to Help a Lot so as Robinho,If the city of Milan survives the Robinho and Ronaldinho´s partys jajajaja.

my point is, if we were efficient and effective in the recruitment of players like Robinho, for example, he would have been very helpful and I'm sure he would not be running away from us as he is doing it to City.

They say everything works if the three parties agree, the case of Robinho everything was ready, he spoke publicly he wanted to join Chelsea, Real said ok Business and at the Last Minute lost Robinho ... because someone just offered a little more ..... I see it as an inefficient business failures. Real Madrid at that point at which City appeared it was Robinho's decision, but we were overtaken by an Amateur ... For me it was amazing to see how the City took him in our face, at that point the negotiators failed to convince Robinho to go to Chelsea it was a decision made by him.

I think we all have the same feeling when it comes to big name players to negotiate. We are bad dealers in the transfer window.

I'm so disappointed in the sale of transfers that I feel we have a very compact and is known, but we put the eye in Neymar someone else will do it too and the next is going to cost much more and when the Crack is a going to say that we do not pay the 28 million. Like when we say of Aguero playing for Atletico.

Anyway just my opinion about Chelsea I am a fan of for many years and consider the contracting department is very bad, do not know what will be the real problem if we have financial constraints or simply that people who work there do a terrible job. But the clock is ticking and in a few years we will have to pay a title drought by not hiring figures in time, I worried about all the position players like Lampard, Malouda, Anelka and Drogba. Forwards like Drogba and Lampard strike capabilities and making 20 goals a season are rare. The same goes for left side with Malouda.

so did ronaldinho when they got him . players are not always about age , you can always find a ronaldinho or an adriano who have been past their prime by the time they were 25 or 26 and you can also find a giggs or a Drogba who is hitting 33 while this is his best form.

so back to my point robinho , ronaldinho and ac milan's deals are alike rivaldo and veron because those players are all finished articles they are only gonna get worse , they are definitely past their prime that's why i compare those deals with us getting veron and rivaldo .

and that's why they are cheaper just like our sheva we got him for 30 millions 2 years later how much did we get for him

U guys know what I mean.... We never get the Great Name... The Great Player....

You know who I admire and belive me Abramovich Should get those guys... Inmediatly... The Negotiation Team From AC MILAN.... o yeah... those guys Really know how to get Big names for almost for Free or with a 50% off at least... They Get Robinho for 18 Million and Real Madrid got him from Santo for 30 Million they sold him to City for 42 Million.... and Milan Get Him for almost Half of what Real Pay For him..... This Guys Really are the best Don´t U thing??? I mean.... Ramirez Cost Chelsea 22 Million and Robinho 18 to Milan.... Marvelous...

Ac Milan Sold or Let go 10 Player and Got 10 Player.... Chelsea Sold or Let go 12 Player and Got 4... and we lost money.... We got 4 player only 2 play for the First Team and only 1 maybe... Maybe will be in the 11 .... Ramires if he can beat Mikel or Essien...

where we fail they was successfull... Chelsea on Robinho For 32.5 Millions... Fail AC Milan got him for 18..... Chelsea at Torres for 50 Millions.... Fail, AC Milan got Ibra for 24 Million and 1 year Loan, Chelsea for Neymar... for 18 Million Fail..... but they get for the Same amount of money Robinho...

Never get the great player? What are Essien, Drogba and Malouda.

You ignored the fact that Ramires carrer is in rise while Ibra and Robinho are not really the most wanted players.

So what if we haven't bought so many players, at least our youngsters will get a chance.

Some whine why we don't use youngsters, some because we don't buy much. Make up your mind.

And why we haven't bought Aguero, Neymar or Torres, because Atletico, Satos and Liverscum don't want to sell them, or would only for unreasonable prices.

Mr. eldo

I know what we are... we are Developer Team... Wish mean that we create Big Names... Essien was very good at France just like Drogba ... and when they came to Chelsea they became the best, just like Lampard did from West ham... I know that is a Good thing.

The problem for me is, Chelsea had since 2000 a re new Academy... and besides Terry I have not seen any young player to demonstrate their abilities to be in the first team, all are promises that all. The only one I saw was Stoch and was sold, so what's the use of the academy, selling our best young boy at this time.

In 10 years we have not developed a new Drogba in the academy and we did do it, and now need to buy someon like him. And all the other teams in Europe know that Lukaka is the profile of Drogba, know what he can became as a player, you believe that in a battle with another team we are going to win? With the references we've had the past few years we could not win a player if we have to compete with other teams in Europe.

What worries me is that we are not able to sign players efficiently, to hiring Ramires was a novel, and that we had no rival, now you think we're going to have that luck with Lukaka, or any other young promise like Neymar , when We know that Real Madrid put the eye to Lukaka and I am sure many will want Neymar now. The future looks dark in terms of recruitment, summer to summer show because we do not have the ability to recruit the players we want to

To give one example, the official website of Chelsea, who remembers the surveys published?

Remember the questions, it was like this?

Should we buy new players?

Should we hire a big player?

We should make a big investment?

All questions were directed to see the view from the fans to make big investments in players, meaning it had a clear goal for this summer, provided the majority agreed to make big investments and bring expensive players, but we failed

So I wonder, if Chelsea had clear goals and the fans agreed, including our manager said we have money to sign here, we were unable to do it, who missed? Anchelotti wanted several players, but only Ramires was achieved. Where is the problem?