Friends off the pitch?

Nah mate, that was one game and they where hugging at full time. When Scolari got sacked he named Drogba and Ballack as the prime culprits. You don't go through something like that with people you don't trust. Also if you look at nearly everytime Drogba scores. Ballack is always one of if not the first to run over and Congratulate him. About the Contracts, That's not up to the players. But i can guarentee Ballack will be in a Chelsea Jersey next season.. You can mark my words... He's worth more to the club as a Poster boy than a player. He sells jerseys, therefore he stays...

lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so funny? I can see that happen as well.

You can expect him to stay, but assuming that you are not Romand Abramovich nor Bruce Buck you cant guarantee that he will be at Chelsea next season...

Edited by Henrique

I can honestly say that Chelsea's squad looks alot more like a family than any other... Ballack and Drogba look to be very close friends...

Remember when they used to go to robertos restaurant ...they couldnt get poyet

to stop talking

I am going to assume this guy is 13..

Im 22...but if I say something you dont agree, fine...so say why you dont agree or just ignore it, but dont say things like "don't worry about that guy"...I wasnt even talking to you.

If you watch the Blue Revolution video, there are hints to who may/may not be friends.

The Africans seem to hang together, as with the French and the English, and back then it looked like Makelele and Cudicini were good mates

Deco claimed one time that since Scolari was fired he has few friends at Chelsea. He believed that some players were responsible for the brazilian's failure and he don't get along with some of them.