Andriy Voronin calls Terry a "jerk"

bullshit...he is good enough to play in EPL, there is a looooot of awful players in small clubs. He just didnt adaptate to English Football.

Shevchenko and Robinho are better than most of strikers playing at Premier League...but failed to shine. Same to Forlan and Veron.

Both robinho and sheva failed because they were cowards ! :cry::lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullshit...he is good enough to play in EPL, there is a looooot of awful players in small clubs. He just didnt adaptate to English Football.

Shevchenko and Robinho are better than most of strikers playing at Premier League...but failed to shine. Same to Forlan and Veron.

I think his record at Liverpool speaks for itself, he wasnt good enough, he couldnt adapt to English football because he wasnt good enough. Its very simple, so how I'm talking bullshit I dont know?

I think his record at Liverpool speaks for itself, he wasnt good enough, he couldnt adapt to English football because he wasnt good enough. Its very simple, so how I'm talking bullshit I dont know?

You believe that if a player dont adapt to English football its because he is not good enough...this bullshit, very simple.

Veron record at Chelsea and Manchester is poor, but he is better than Fletcher by miles.

Voronin is at the same level that Berbatov or Dirk Kuyt.

You believe that if a player dont adapt to English football its because he is not good enough...this bullshit, very simple.

Veron record at Chelsea and Manchester is poor, but he is better than Fletcher by miles.

Voronin is at the same level that Berbatov or Dirk Kuyt.

I hope you do understand this doesn't sound really logical for the rest of us :rolleyes:?

Maybe these players were good in other European competitions, but that's exactly the reason why they fail in England, because the speed of the game is even higher.

If he was a good player, he'd have adapted to English football. Granted it takes time, but he was consistently shit. Malouda and Drogba always showed glimpses of their quality in their first two seasons before having an amazing third year.