With all due respect to Mr. Ancelotti

You say things without thinking this is a pathetic statement, mourinho is more a winner than any manager i have ever seen.

:541:mourinho is more a winner than any manager i have ever seen.

Sorry dutch brother...but you should learn more about the game and really should see more managers...pathetic is the way Inter played against Barcelona in the second leg, and the way Chelsea played against Liverpool in both semi-finals against Liverpool...

cof...so Mourinho is more winner than Alex Fergunson hã...lmao

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am grateful for everything we have achieved with the team since he has been appointed, but I just cant help but feel that there is something missing. It feels like Carlo and the squad dont bond as well as Jose or even Guus did. It might have something to do with the language barrier, and while Carlo is one of the best coaches around, it just seems like his personality doesnt click with the personality of the team. Jose and Guus were like mentors, the players praised and looked up to them in the highest regards; almost as if they were parental figures. However, I dont get that vibe with Carlo. Am I wrong in my statement? Unfortunately I live in the US, so I dont actually get as much insight as to what goes on behind the curtains with Chelsea, unlike you local fans.

whenever anyone starts with "with all due respect " it means the exact opposite ..however.you can be sure Carlo

has EARNED the respect off ALL Chelsea fans

While I was reading what the OP had said , I thought he was talking about Capello . Ancelotti is the exact opposite , he's a young manager compared to many and he still remembers that feeling of being a player and one with the lads . He can still do a sprint down the pitch despite that belly ! I remember reading about how Carlo took the team out for an Italian dinner one night to loosen the strings a little .

Deadmilkman made a good point about how Gattuso was down to tears when he heard about Carlo leaving . Even Ray Wilkins repeatedly has said how Carlo keeps things calm and always finds humour to lighten the mood within the camp and always finds an excuse to crack a joke . His English has come leaps and bounds from a year ago and the players , supporters, Roman himself and the entire club are loving him !