Champions 2010

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt great when i got up, i jumped up basically even tho i hate getting up at 5:30am every morning, i found it easy today. I went to the gym, ran for half hour and felt good, just everything felt good.

This time next week we'll hopefully be talking about how we won the double. Need to get those gold tags now on me sleeves :D

Chelsea - English Champions

Rangers - Scottish Champions

Linfield - Irish Champions

The United Kingdom is BLUE ALL OVER!

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9407&page=1041

^ opinions from the milan fans

just shows what carlo can do with a full strength team i can't believe some milan fans wanted him to be sacked last season. Congrats to Chelsea what a stylish way to win the tittle

Still buzzing now! haha! Didn't have mad celebrations. Just a fews beers watching match of the day, and then turned over to watch football first. lol! then stuck on sky sports news and watched the celebrations on there as well. Amazing day yesterday and just love hearing people calling us champions. Immense!

Carlo Ancelotti has told how fierce rival and former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho had been one of the first to congratulate him for clinching the Premier League crown.

Ancelotti revealed how he had been sent a text by Mourinho which read: 'Champagne, Carlo, Congratulations', just minutes after the final whistle in the 8-0 drubbing of Wigan.

He added: 'Jose won two titles with Chelsea after a 50-year famine and he will always remain special. He sent me message of congratulations which was very kind of him.'

Speaking to the Italian media the Stamford Bridge boss also said that he inherited a Chelsea side that had already been well prepared.

He said: 'I knew they were a first rate side - well organised and I didn't make a mistake.

'All the staff are top level I just had to pick up the keys when I arrived.'

Ancelotti also added that he had been given the green light by millionaire owner Roman Abramovich to go out and buy players

He said: 'Some will arrive but I'm not sure who yet. I am weighing things up we will spend if only vital.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1277262/Champagne-Carlo-congratulations-Ancelotti-reveals-Jose-Mourinhos-text-wake-title-triumph.html#ixzz0ndDppsiM