Cole or Malouda?

zolayes

If you had both players bang on form I'd choose Joe Cole over Malouda every day of the week. Joe cole has that extra edge to his game and when he's on fire theres few better who can do so much damage with a flick of his boot.#

Totally agree! When Joe Cole is in full flow there arefew better players in the country so if they were both on form i would have Joe Cole. Right now though Joe obviously is still finding his fet after coming back from injury and Malouda has been on fine form.

So right this moment i would choose Malouda, When Joe was and gets back to top form i would choose him.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda is the best crosser of the ball in the league he is also very stong with a great long shot. Its a game of opinions but joe has not been in good form since 05-06.

Thats what I said earlier....... :whistling:

Which is why I said Malouda is there on merit. If Joe Cole got back to form I'd start him ahead of Malouda.

joe cole and maloude are the same lets be honest they both suck may be malouda had some good games but they are way less than his bad games and joe is far far far away from his form in 2005 and kalou is even worse .... conclusion:we really need to buy wingers or at least let the youngsters get their chances kakuta seems to be brilliant and we have stoch who is on loan which is another great winger .... we should have wingers with great pace and skill not slow joe and stupid malouda just imagine ballack deco and lampard having good wingers around they will be unstoppable .......

Joe hasn't showed anything close to consistency for a few years now. He has the odd good game but has an awful habit to drift out of matches. Malouda is no Lampard when it comes to putting in consistently good performances, but he's scored seven goals this season and is our top assists provider. That shows he's the player we should have in the team.

joe cole and maloude are the same lets be honest they both suck may be malouda had some good games but they are way less than his bad games and joe is far far far away from his form in 2005 and kalou is even worse .... conclusion:we really need to buy wingers or at least let the youngsters get their chances kakuta seems to be brilliant and we have stoch who is on loan which is another great winger .... we should have wingers with great pace and skill not slow joe and stupid malouda just imagine ballack deco and lampard having good wingers around they will be unstoppable .......

afraid I cant agree with your analysis...yes stoch and kakuta have great potential but to dismiss cole,

kalou and especially malouda in such a manner is quite incredible

Malouda is the better player ATM, he is on form and plays well. Cole hasn't had the chances though, i think he is still getting back to full fitness. If he can play like he did before the injury then i would welcome him into the team, but only if this whole contract scenario is dealt with sooner rather then later.

afraid I cant agree with your analysis...yes stoch and kakuta have great potential but to dismiss cole,

kalou and especially malouda in such a manner is quite incredible

fine keep malouda as a substitute ...... but dismiss j.cole kalou and ferera and those useless players and get may be ribery or aguero then use kakuta stoch sturridge and borini as substitutes ......

In next game I would put Malouda ahead of Joey but in the future I want to see Cole play. He is out of form right now and Carlo will have to change that, and we will have great additional to the squad for CL