My view on Mikel

Wilson

your all wrong on him... for his age he's exceptional... this guy is 22 and your compareing him to an 30 year old maka, are you all serious?

his passing and vision is great, his fighting ability is superb... the only two things he has to learn is going forward, and running back faster... otherwise compare him to anderson, song, diaby, etc... whom of them is better than him? NONE... thats quite simle a fact... i would love to see him as an OM 2 or 3 matches in a row... he would do exceptional things...

good technique, can hold the ball well, runs through up to 3 man, super passing ability... i think hes the second best passer in our squad, the best is still lamps... and good vision...

i wouldnt sell him for the nest 5 years cause he can be the greatest at his position... like i said... a DM blossoms from 28 to 34... cause of his expirience...

greets...

Edited by Clevemayer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@CHD

yeah, thanks only my oppinion on this situation, it annoys me how they tread our youngster, everyone is calling for young good players, and if we have one in our 1st team, playing for 3 seasons and is doing pretty well, they all want to get rid of him, cause his development isnt finished!!! this is paradox and ridicioulus:smiliecap1:

Edited by Clevemayer

Yep totally agree. People who call for Stoch to comeback will be the same people moaning about him if he doesn't score every week when he plays. Mikel is doing well and has his best years ahead of him.

Im loking forward to when Conor Clifford breaks in to the team, he will be a youngster who hits the ground running.

@CHD

yeah, thanks only my oppinion on this situation, it annoys me how they threat our youngster, everyone is calling for young good players, and if we have one in our 1st team, playing for 3 seasons and is doing pretty well, they all want to get rid of him, cause his development isnt finished!!! this is paradox and ridicioulus:smiliecap1:

Makele didnt reach his best till almost 30 ...that position needs experience ..mikel is exceptional for his age

Mikel is probably our most underrated player at the moment. Personally i think he is an exceptional player and he plays the defensive midfield role brilliantly even though it has never been his natural position. There is no-one i would rather play there, positionally he is better there than Essien and a long way ahead of Deco, Belletti and Ballack for that role too. I wouldn't even bring anyone in over him unless you offered me a Maka in his prime....

There always has to be a player seemingly that the fans want to get on the back of, and this season for some reason that is Mikel.