Shevchenko - injured

Lampard - injured

Drogba - Injured, going to CoN

Mikel - Going to CoN

Malouda - Injured

Kalou - Going to CoN

Cudicini - Injured

Terry - Injured

Arguably 10 of the above 12 are first team. And people say United have injuries bad. My arse.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But his end product is less... well, productive than that of those three aforementioned.

Meh wont get better unless we play him and to be fair cant see us winning the prem so might as well make a player out of it.He had good pace thats one things

Its like last year all over against except last year we had Drogba.Still transfer window Roman might be nicer this time round

Guest Lampards Bitch

we should be use to this lol well if you have been supporting Chelsea long enough you will be!

Just cant help but laugh and shake my head. It doesnt matter if Roman buys any more players in January, it will not make the situation any better. Like Grant can pull out any magic and use what he has got to get results.

I bet Jose is pissing himself laughing at us, well Roman.

we should be use to this lol well if you have been supporting Chelsea long enough you will be!

Just cant help but laugh and shake my head. It doesnt matter if Roman buys any more players in January, it will not make the situation any better. Like Grant can pull out any magic and use what he has got to get results.

In the same situation.....Jose would have made one sub....move a few players about and played a different formation.

What does Grant do......Stand there with a glazed look on his face and slap his forehead.....

I am seriously considering making this my new sig...

grant.jpg

Am used to it ya but its just kinda hard to accept going forward then taking leaps backwards.Jose worked wonders with us when we had our injury crisis last season and yeh we ended up 6 behind but that was at the end of the xmas period not 2 games into it.

If Clarke goes,we're screwed

Guest Lampards Bitch

its a joke. Infact its making a mockery of the players that have won 6 trophies in 3 years. The gormless cunt is probably making them lack self belief. It really is amazing how some people are natural born leaders and how a word or action can get the best out of people.

Jose believed in himself which helped a heck of a lot.Grant just has nothing.With Jose the players it seemed got critisied and then bounced back and built on that.Cant see Grant saying anything like that.His post match interviews are just bleh.

18 inujuries last season,we did the double and finished second 6 behind.This season,7 behind and 7 injuries and our sodding back up players half of them are injured.What the heck is going on?!

You make your own luck by making inspirational substitute decisons and using your tactical know how on the pitch.....

You dont get it by standing on the touchline continiously slapping your forehead hoping that something will pop into the empty space which is supposed to contain your brain.

surely you can't blame grant for eveything i know he's fucked up with his substitutions, but having said that fucking hell look at the injury list, what manager could handle being without so many important players?

i know i know what you'll say jose! but would he could he we'll never know, if grant carries on as he is ( by that i mean not shutting up shop when we're leading a la jose) believe me he'll be gone at the end of the season.

still we are going to win the CL <_<

regards:JBD

surely you can't blame grant for eveything i know he's fucked up with his substitutions, but having said that fucking hell look at the injury list, what manager could handle being without so many important players?

i know i know what you'll say jose! but would he could he we'll never know, if grant carries on as he is ( by that i mean not shutting up shop when we're leading a la jose) believe me he'll be gone at the end of the season.

still we are going to win the CL :blink:

regards:JBD

I wish I could be as optimistic as yourself. <_<